Bachelor party ideas
54 replies
"305 wrote:
Lets be honest, does anything goes as planned once you start drinking? haha Just pick a bar and wing it.... maybe you'll end up with matching disney tattoos.

Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

you cant go wrong with bloody nipples.
Chain a bowling ball to his ankle and make him carry it around all night to help him get acclimated to married life
Name the bowling ball after his future wife
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
Frederic Bastiat
"shula_guy wrote:
Chain a bowling ball to his ankle and make him carry it around all night to help him get acclimated to married life
Name the bowling ball after his future wife
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just get it over with.
Cut one of his achilles tendons
His fiance is a stick in the mud, so no strippers or adult clubs.
what in the ****!?!??!? This is his last night of freedom. If you don't take him to see some titties and / or if local restrictions allow it, flesh tacos... then you are not doing your job as bachelor party organizer. Jesus Mary and Joseph!! If his wife is that much of a ball buster, then this marriage won't last anyway, so **** it, go out there and rock out with your cocks out!
EDIT:... meh... can't believe that didn't get automatically moderated..
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
When in doubt keep it simple...
Go and seek...
A wild night of fleeting passion with an iguana.
No, not what you think. A female iguana.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
When in doubt keep it simple...
Go and seek...
A wild night of feeling passion with an iguana.
No, not what you think. A female iguana.
i don't know man. they always seem like they would be a pain in the ass down the road. like Hispanic girls.

Really should have known to not ask this group of "people"
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
Really should have known to not ask this group of "people"
that'll teach you.
"SICK wrote:
Really should have known to not ask this group of "people"
"McLovin wrote:
that'll teach you.
Pffft. As if he learns.
Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"lmeister3 wrote:
Pffft. As if he learns.
Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
dude. he's a dolphan. of course he doesn't learn. :shifty:
Hot Cops
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one." GRRM, ADWD
"McLovin wrote:
dude. he's a dolphan. of course he doesn't learn. :shifty:
Deeeeeead giveaway.
Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"maynard wrote:
Hot Cops
They'll clean up the town,
And turn that old frown upside down...
Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
Nope. I believe Maynard was referring to these guys:
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
or??

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"lmeister3 wrote:
Nope. I believe Maynard was referring to these guys:
you pulled that gif up way too fast... as if, you already knew where it was....:shifty:
Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!
"Paul 13 wrote:
you pulled that gif up way too fast... as if, you already knew where it was....:shifty:
Doesn't everybody have that bookmarked?
Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"SICK wrote:
Really should have known to not ask this group of "people"
You were expecting otherwise? Like maybe suggestions for a hardy round of Bingo down at the VFW?
Here Sick. Here is what you should do.
:hammer: I believe there's a loophole here. If she doesn't want any female strippers involved, then........ midget strippers. I'm a genius.
"ToddPhin wrote:
:hammer: I believe there's a loophole here. If she doesn't want any female strippers involved, then........ midget strippers. I'm a genius.
I'm not sure how any of that makes sense, but I'm on board. You had me at "midget".
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"ToddPhin wrote:
:hammer: I believe there's a loophole here. If she doesn't want any female strippers involved, then........ midget strippers. I'm a genius.
In all seriousness if I had a finacee telling me what is not allowed at my party you best believe I would inject equally intrusive rules on her wedding. See how she likes having her wishes overruled on her day because her husband said so
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."
Frederic Bastiat