Backup QB
7 replies
I have Eli Manning but really don't like him. :pity:
Aaron Rodgers, really like him in the NFC North where he can feast on those poor pass defenses
Kurt Warner, could be a beast, assumes he starts
Matt Schaub, tougher schedule
It's Aaron, because of schedule in accordance with Eli.
Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.
i'd take any of those 3 over Manning.
Schaub-could pass for 4,000 if healthy
Warner-Top Qb last yr towards the end. How long does he last though?
Rodgers-Loaded with WR.
Warner if he starts. Followed by Rodgers and then Schaub. Schaub's on a tight rope and considering one my former faves Rosenfels is performing as good as if not better than him, he could be benched.
Final MCAT attempt 5/28
Results: ???
Goal: 38+, Latest practice tests: 37, 35, 39

I say go with Rodgers. Nothing but upside there, and his team is absolutely talent-laden on both sides of the ball.
"Not you." — Tywin Lannister
I like Warner over Schaub and Rodgers. Just check what he did last yr, especially toward the end of the yr. Expect more of that, esp. if their ground game has a better yr and they might.
"Desides wrote:
I say go with Rodgers. Nothing but upside there, and his team is absolutely talent-laden on both sides of the ball.
:up: Yeah that, my second choice would then be Warner if he keeps the starting spot.
