1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Call

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pblmax99, Oct 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Pblmax99

Pblmax99 New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Everyone is whining about bad call in endzone....

But what about the Dolphins after that call going down the field and kicking a field goal for a game winner??? Thats what a playoff team does at home...not to mention settling for a field goal.... what 4 times?...

cobrajet likes this.
  2. cobrajet

cobrajet Mr. Ross - sell the team!

Jan 12, 2010
    I sadly agree. If any one of our four FG's was a TD that end zone call wouldn't have mattered at all. Pittsburgh didn't win - we just lost. We really have no one to blame but ourselves. We should have scored 30 points in that game with ease. We'll get 'er figured out eventually but the interim sucks to watch. Henne needs to mature and we need one more draft before we can really kick the NFL's a$s.

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I have seen playoff teams and superbowl teams fail in that situation.

I have also seen playoff teams settle for field goals 4 times.

MarinePhinFan likes this.
  4. Pblmax99

Pblmax99 New Member

Sep 27, 2010

Well there is a lot of we can win 10, 11 games in this forum..which yes the Dolphins are good and may be able to do that..but guess who the 3 losses were against...Jets, Pitt and Pats...and if Dolphins do make the playoffs guess where they are probably going on the road...at NY, Pitt or NE...in 20 degree weather...and we all know how that usually turns out...

5. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010
    All three of the Patriots Super Bowl wins were won with a FG.

Your point?

6. Pblmax99

Pblmax99 New Member

Sep 27, 2010

Yes exactly my point...super bowl teams after a bad call like that go down and kick a field goal to win the game...not go quietly 3 and out...

7. MarinePhinFan

MarinePhinFan Banned

Oct 11, 2010

But you said Super Bowl teams don't settle for FG's.

Also, we shouldn't have even had to be in that situation in the first place.