1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Moon rising in Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Aug 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Freind LarryFinFan:
    didn't say the sky was falling. said the game was badly played & presented patterns that have been developing since training camp that need to be corrected immediately. I thought the game reflected bad coaching preparation & a regression in offensive line play. if no one else saw the game in that light, not a problem. In creating the thread had hoped to open discourse & constructive comments about the 2009 Dolphins, however, seems to have become increasingly negative & inappropriate on the personal level. don't like a mean spirited forum & try to stay out of those venomous circles on any board I post.

time to move on?
    this post is beat & off thread
    the single star rating :crapstrom:
    says it all: time to move on :up:

this is my last post with this thread, have fun with it.

late again likes this.
  2. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    I agree. There seems to be a pattern of narrow minded 1 star posts.

3. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    we will be better because of that game. if the game exposed weakness' the coaching staff will make sure we're stronger.

Pennington had an off night. This doesn't alarm me! I know from experience that Pennington is a very accurate QB. What i saw in this 1 game, doesn't alarm me for the entire season.

Henne is light-years ahead of Beck. Enough said.

I agree that the game was horrible. but i don't agree that the regular season will be anything like that game. We will be stronger. We will get better. And we will rise to the occasion.

4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    At least this should quiet the debate for awhile about starting Henne now and letting Pennington go. We should appreciate Pennington while we have him because we could do a lot worse, as the Dolphins past prior to Pennington proves.
    Henne could be great and the future of the Dolphins, but if he is not, the Dolphins take two steps backward.

dolphindebby likes this.
  5. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    The pre season doesn't bother me, much. With all the players being put in and out.
    I'm just waiting for the regular season to see what's up. I just feel like Tony is holding back some now.
    Don't get me wrong, I want W's in preseason, but since it doesn't count I don't get all bent.
    The main thing I worry about is injuries. Look at K.C. now. I hope Tony holds our starters out this week as much as he can.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i'll take it a step further deb, I think tony feels his team has peaked in training camp..and is now just tryin to get thru with no injuries and to spend some quality time player evaluating..with absolutely no gameplanning.. imo, the team and the staff had lost some interest in the preseason {the 3 games in 11 days made them think differently about it as a whole, and iam sure, their approach}, but i think their fine now, because they can now focus on atlanta....this new orleans game is a pain in the butt right now.

dolphindebby and azfinfanmang like this.
  7. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    i WHOLE HEARTLY AGREE:up: