1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Desides, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The jump scares are amazing. Genuinely shocking, especially the first one.

2. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Not sure if this is much of a spoiler but I'll tag it anyways. It concerns a certain villain you see early on.

The way they integrated the Joker into the story line is absolutely genius. It feels like I am watching a movie whenever he makes an appearance.

3. Desides

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Well, the ending was something else.

I'm weighing whether or not to do all the Riddler crap to get 100% and see the "real" ending.

4. Desides

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Well, I got 100% and saw the "real" ending, and it was just a 30 second extended cutscene that told us nothing useful.

There's been a giant backlash to the crappy PC version, and WB/Rocksteady/Iron Galaxy have been redoing the PC port since basically the week after release. Supposedly an interim patch will be out in the next couple of weeks—it was supposed to already be out.

What a crap show. Arkham Origins was not great on the PC, and still has multiple unfixed game-wrecking bugs. Arkham Knight should have been better. WB Games is an awful publisher.

5. Desides

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    The PC version is being re-released on October 28, with a new patch coming that same day to finish the PC version rebuild.