Battle of the Betrayers: Alabama at Arkansas

10 replies

DesidesDesidesForum VeteranOP
Sep 20, 2008, 01:48 PM

Anyone else watching this? Nick Saban is currently creaming Bobby Petrino 28-7. I don't know what to make of it, or how I should feel. It's kind of odd, like watching two pirates in a knife fight over a gold coin.

I will say that Saban's freshman class is looking very productive, and Alabama might be worth scouting again in 2-3 years.

Ugh. :sad:

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:19 PM

I won't watch any game with The Great Satan attached to it. Not interested :tantrum:

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 02:23 PM

I stopped watching, but it's unfortunately the best game on until 4 PM. Man, I am really not enthralled with college football this year. I don't care about matchups like Iowa at Pittsburgh. :pity:

(Yes, that's right, I have the option of watching Dave Wannstedt, Nick Saban, and Bobby Petrino today. Wonderful. The Canes game can't come soon enough.)

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

finswin56finswin56New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:29 PM

What channel is it on?

Heritage of a Linebacker

Image by Like2God. Awesome job bro!


PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:31 PM

"finswin56 wrote:

What channel is it on?

Channel 39 in Miami

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 02:33 PM

Local channel 39, which is also 39 on DirecTV.

The college scheduling gods hate South Florida. All of the games on right now are boring. Even ESPN's game isn't very good.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:39 PM

"Desides wrote:

Local channel 39, which is also 39 on DirecTV.

The college scheduling gods hate South Florida. All of the games on right now are boring. Even ESPN's game isn't very good.

See I disagree, the Iowa vs Pitt game has been seasaw with the score.....not boring at all.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 02:45 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

See I disagree, the Iowa vs Pitt game has been seasaw with the score.....not boring at all.

I cannot watch anything with the Wannstache involved. I flat-out refuse.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Sep 20, 2008, 02:59 PM

"Desides wrote:

I cannot watch anything with the Wannstache involved. I flat-out refuse.

Unlike The Great Satan, Wannstedt, while I hate him as a coach, is really a likable guy off the field. The Great Satan, is just a miserable, nasty, overbearing, jerk, with meglomaniac tendencies....and that is how he treats his family, its worse with everyone else. :no:

ALalen1New Member
Sep 20, 2008, 03:01 PM

I feel bad for LeSean McCoy, whose going to be a very good back. He plays for Wannstache.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Sep 20, 2008, 03:03 PM

Wannstedt could cure cancer and I wouldn't watch it. :no:

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister