Beanie Wells Leaves seriously injured.
97 replies
LOL Sanchez good one. Oh yeah McKnight? hahah thats a good one.
"DonShula84 wrote:
SC hangs 30 on them imo.
This is Ohio State we are talking about not Notre Dame:tongue2:
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
LOL Sanchez good one. Oh yeah McKnight? hahah thats a good one.
lol whats really good is that you went from the season is over, to now your gonna beat USC:lol::lol:
your all over the place man

"King Felix wrote:
lol whats really good is that you went from the season is over, to now your gonna beat USC:lol::lol:
your all over the place man
I Panicked and thought Wells tore his Achilles, then I calmed down and remembered the defense and how their going to make Sanchez look like garbage. Then I saw that the Wells injury is fine and not serious as thought so I'm fine now. I already know he will be back for USC.
I thought USC would win even if they had Beanie. USC is going to be alot too handle and I dont think this matches up well for Ohio State.


"Lt Dan wrote:
This is Ohio State we are talking about not Notre Dame:tongue2:
And USC isn't Youngstown St or Ohio :wink2:
"DonShula84 wrote:
And USC isn't Youngstown St or Ohio :wink2:
Whats wrong with playing scrub teams for the first 2 weeks? Gotta see how the new guys preform get their feet wet. If Ohio St played Virgina the end result would have been the same for Ohio St a W.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Whats wrong with playing scrub teams for the first 2 weeks? Gotta see how the new guys preform get their feet wet. If Ohio St played Virgina the end result would have been the same for Ohio St a W.
Ohio State plays scrubs most of the season. I am happy to see that they are playing USC however they could still lose that game and make the title game.


"DonShula84 wrote:
And USC isn't Youngstown St or Ohio :wink2:
USC can hang 50 as long as we hang 51:up:
Jim Tressel must have stolen a lot of girlfriends while rolling in his sweater vest. Just can't understand the hate towards Ohio State except for Michigan fans
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Whats wrong with playing scrub teams for the first 2 weeks? Gotta see how the new guys preform get their feet wet. If Ohio St played Virgina the end result would have been the same for Ohio St a W.
Everyone has some scrubs on their schedule, I'm just saying USC is like no one on your schedule. And Virginia at least has a chance to be good in any given year, look at last season. You have zero fear of losing to a Youngstown.
"Lt Dan wrote:
Jim Tressel must have stolen a lot of girlfriends while rolling in his sweater vest. Just can't understand the hate towards Ohio State except for Michigan fans
I'm rooting for you like you're ND light that weekend lol. I hate USC more than cancer. I just dont see you guys winning, unfortunately. And if you do win it certainly wont be a low scoring game. No way you hold USC to 7. Your offense better come ready to play.
"Lt Dan wrote:
Jim Tressel must have stolen a lot of girlfriends while rolling in his sweater vest. Just can't understand the hate towards Ohio State except for Michigan fans
Its not really the hate for the team as much as the fans and their lack of respect for other programs. Nothing wrong with being confident in your team but dogging USC when they are clearly an elite team and being so pumped after beating Youngstown state is a bit much. :wink2:
Hopefully Beanie is okay, doesn't look like your out of the woods yet though. X-rays don't show ligament damage. They've been talking about it all day on ESPN.

I'm dogging on USC because I just spent the last hour seeing USC dog on Ohio St. I know Stanford must be a tough team.
The national census of Ohio St is that were big, slow, don't have athletic guys and we have no hope against USC, any SEC team, ect. I don't know where people get Ohio St are slow and not athletic as some. Clearly it would show with Buckeyes in the NFL right?
"Motion wrote:
Its not really the hate for the team as much as the fans and their lack of respect for other programs. Nothing wrong with being confident in your team but dogging USC when they are clearly an elite team and being so pumped after beating Youngstown state is a bit much. :wink2:
Hopefully Beanie is okay, doesn't look like your out of the woods yet though. X-rays don't show ligament damage. They've been talking about it all day on ESPN.
Not all fans are like that. I only rag on Michigan because we as Buckeye fans HAVE to and Notre Dame on here just for Don:wink2:
If that is your only criteria, then I would hate the Fins too because we have some idiot fans as well
"Lt Dan wrote:
Not all fans are like that. I only rag on Michigan because we as Buckeye fans HAVE to and Notre Dame on here just for Don:wink2:
If that is your only criteria, then I would hate the Fins too because we have some idiot fans as well
I understand not all fans are like that and that every team has its share of obnoxious fans, some more than others. Just stating the general consensus to your question/statement. Its not the only criteria just the most common one.

"BuckeyeKing wrote:
I'm dogging on USC because I just spent the last hour seeing USC dog on Ohio St. I know Stanford must be a tough team.
The national census of Ohio St is that were big, slow, don't have athletic guys and we have no hope against USC, any SEC team, ect. I don't know where people get Ohio St are slow and not athletic as some. Clearly it would show with Buckeyes in the NFL right?
I would strongly disagree with that. Anyone that thinks they don't have talent obviously doesn't what much college football. Plenty of talent there, especially compared to the rest of the conference. They have by far the easiest road to the BCS NC out of the Top 5. As for speed, even as a Buckeye fan you have to admit that was one of the major factors in the last two BCS games. Not that you don't have speed, you just went up against two of the fastest teams in America.

"Motion wrote:
I would strongly disagree with that. Anyone that thinks they don't have talent obviously doesn't what much college football. Plenty of talent there, especially compared to the rest of the conference. They have by far the easiest road to the BCS NC out of the Top 5. As for speed, even as a Buckeye fan you have to admit that was one of the major factors in the last two BCS games. Not that you don't have speed, you just went up against two of the fastest teams in America.
No I don't think so at all, What it was the Bigger guys the Trench guys were faster.
For example Floridas Dlinemen were very quick something Ohio St never faced al year, Harvey and Co caused so much damg that even with that Strength from the Oline it was useles against quick Defensive linemen.
Last year was not the case it was 10-17 Chevis Jackson deflects a possible TD pass from Boeckman to Robo they try to kick the field goal and it gets blocked. Speed had nothing to do with it, LSU game planed better and forced TO's.
It is what it is though we lost but Ohio St has speed at every position. I would take a guess that its largely do to Trench guys, I'd take SEC Oline/Dline over Big Ten Oline/Dline
Believe me go to ESPN and just click on anything Buckeye related you wil see USC fans, SEC fans chime in on their opinion on the Buckeyes.
I'm well aware not everyone thinks that way but there are people who do.
I know I'm cocky when it comes to Ohio St and sometimes come off arrogant but I know for a fact we match up better against Pro style Offenses(USC, Georgia, ect) I think the nation is going to be surprised when USC isn't dropping 40 points on the Buckeyes, even more so when the Bucks with or without Wells moves the ball quite well.
What makes me laugh is all the "thanks" given to any post that spits negativity toward OSU. Some may deny it but there is a HUGE amount of hatred for Ohio State around here, call it mad at fans from another board or whatever you want but I see three consistent Buckeye fans around here and none of us say anything anymore out of line than anyone else.
The speed thing is always funny but Im used to that nonsense....I mean was Michigan faster than UF last year?? Did Ginn not make every blue jersey disappear from sight that opening kickoff? Did everyone on LSU's defense fall down and thats why they never caught Well's during that long run?? Ohio State lost because of a lack of emotion and heart vs FLA and just a lack of talent vs LSU.
So if we beat USC all the "haters" will find something else wrong its just the way it is. OSU hate will never die around here....oh wait thats right....some Buckeye fans ticked you off before a game you won by 30+, now thats a reason to be mad. :pity:

"Fin-Omenal wrote:
What makes me laugh is all the "thanks" given to any post that spits negativity toward OSU. Some may deny it but there is a HUGE amount of hatred for Ohio State around here, call it mad at fans from another board or whatever you want but I see three consistent Buckeye fans around here and none of us say anything anymore out of line than anyone else.
The speed thing is always funny but Im used to that nonsense....I mean was Michigan faster than UF last year?? Did Ginn not make every blue jersey disappear from sight that opening kickoff? Did everyone on LSU's defense fall down and thats why they never caught Well's during that long run?? Ohio State lost because of a lack of emotion and heart vs FLA and just a lack of talent vs LSU.
So if we beat USC all the "haters" will find something else wrong its just the way it is. OSU hate will never die around here....oh wait thats right....some Buckeye fans ticked you off before a game you won by 30+, now thats a reason to be mad. :pity:
Its all good. I really don't think anyone is "mad", absolutely no reason to be really. Despite what you think I honestly have nothing against the school or team itself, just some bad experiences with some fans, and not just the ones from before the 2006 game. Regardless, its all good. People have their own ways of supporting their team. :up:

I suppose I am being called as one of these "Haters". However I just try and give my opinion.
I never said Ohio State never had anyone fast or they were slow. They just don't have as many as some other schools. Ohio State has talent at every position and tht talent is most times better than anyone else.
I also never said USC would drop 40 on Ohio State which is very unreslistic because OSU plays great defense. I just think that USC matches up very well with OSU and will pull out a victory.


"Skeet84 wrote:
I suppose I am being called as one of these "Haters". However I just try and give my opinion.
I never said Ohio State never had anyone fast or they were slow. They just don't have as many as some other schools. Ohio State has talent at every position and tht talent is most times better than anyone else.
I also never said USC would drop 40 on Ohio State which is very unreslistic because OSU plays great defense. I just think that USC matches up very well with OSU and will pull out a victory.
Skeet I was referring to most of the people on ESPN not you bro.
September 13 we will see.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Skeet I was referring to most of the people on ESPN not you bro.
September 13 we will see.
Well you need not worry about that and quit ducking the Gators! I want our match! Buckeye's are going down!!!! :tongue2:


The Gators are sooooooo good. I give them mad props for being able to correct their mistakes in their game saturday. Not every team can rebound from the countless errors they made in the first half. Kudos!