Beer Sheets 2015

7 replies

Tone_ETone_ESupporterOP
Jun 30, 2015, 12:06 PM

Not sure if you guys know about these, but they are great cheat sheets that one guy puts up on reddit/r/fantasyfootball every year. They are also tailored for league specifics including number of teams, PPR, position mix, etc.

What is this?

These are cheat sheets intended to help players in both snake draft and auction drafts. It uses a combination of value based drafting combined with a few of my own calculations to establish player value, positional scarcity, auction value, and tiers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/3bldbi/beersheets_20150630/

Check them out, a lot of work is put into these and they are constantly updated so keep an eye out on the reddit/r/fantasyfootball thread. If there's an interest and I come across updates I guess I can post them here.

I hope they help.

DenverDolfanDenverDolfanSupporter
Jun 30, 2015, 03:35 PM

Yes. Please post updates as draft day approaches. Thanks.

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Jul 1, 2015, 09:39 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing some updates. I hate going to that site even though there is good information.

Just looking at his chart.. from a personal standpoint, I don't like his RB rankings.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 1, 2015, 09:00 PM

These sheets, or any others, are just references. They shouldn't dictate your draft 100% and I disagree with a some of it as well.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 5, 2015, 09:13 PM
Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Jul 20, 2015, 09:12 PM

Here's a great all in one spreadsheet that incorporates the beer sheets, ESPN and Yahoo ranks and ADPs. You can customize your league settings, incorporate your league teams, keep track of each team's roster, auto completes a snake draft board, etc. You can also sort by anything as well; adp, value, projections, ppr, etc. Great spread sheet to evaluate your options come draft day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/3dyl0q/csg_fantasy_football_spreadsheet_31_keeper_input/

5

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Aug 1, 2015, 08:14 PM
Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Sep 5, 2015, 02:45 PM

Another update, although seems like many of you drafted already. Mine is Tuesday.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/3jp0z0/beersheets_20140904_angry_tom_brady_edition/