1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belichick Q & A

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Colmax, Nov 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Read the rest here: Belicheat

2. shaunm000

shaunm000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Oviedo
    Can you forward this article to Rex Ryan?

Thanks.

eric, SICK and Colmax like this.
  3. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    :lol:

4. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Thats a lot of class and a good respectful interview.

5. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I know many hate Belichick but I love the guy and always have.

6. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I respect Belichick a lot more than i do Rex Ryan... Minus the fact that Belichick has three rings and Ryan has 0 but acts like he has 3

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    hes a genius, and knows exactly what to say.....thats why hes successful.

8. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Are you a Miami fan? :shifty:

I respect him as a coach, but there was definitely some shadiness going on during the Belicheat era.

No doubt the guy is a HOFer, but I have lost some respect for him. He is still tops, though. I just hate that he's in our division.

9. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Best coach ever...no doubt in my mind.

Biggest jerk ever....no doubt in my mind

He gives the same cookie cutter responses in every interview. It's like listening to a tape recording. "They're tough on D".....sure we are Bill, and I'm sure you really believe that.

Every time they lose he says "they just made more plays than us" 15 times each interview.

Colmax and anlgp like this.
  10. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    he pumps up the opposition, never talks any trash.

11. finz810

finz810 Season Ticket Holder

he might be belicheat

I got no respect for him but damn atleast he give opposing teams the respect they deserve

12. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Yeah, but it's all a front...BS.

2 years ago he said Ronnie Brown was the best Running Back he's ever faced. This was before Ronnie ever broke 1,000 yards a season.

He says things that are not true and that he completely does not believe so he doesn't look like the complete ******* that he is to the media.

13. SeanP

SeanP Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Deltona FL
    Of all the current coaches in the NFL, I respect Belichick as being the best coach in the league (Of all time though he is no Shula thats for sure).

That being said I still think he is an A-hole. He's good enough not to need it, but he'll win by hook or crook and I honestly don't think thats the way the game should be played.

However, as I said, he is one of, if not the, best coach in the NFL. And we have to face him two times every year, and fight with him for our division... So, I hate him :)

14. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    He gives those cookie cutter responses to take away any pregame hype. Rex Ryan would do well to take page out of this book. IMO, you put more pressure on your team to perform when you talk trash to an opponent, not to mention you give the other team bulletin board material.

15. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    Belichick is smart guy and that's more than you can say for Ryan. Still I'm not a fan and can never forget the shady things the guy has done in the past and his refusal to shake hands after tough losses and his storming off the field without class.

Belichick is both a smart coach and a cheat who throws temper tantrums. Ryan on the other hand is not even smart enough to wash Belichick's jock strap.

16. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    You guys buy into this BS?

This guy is an ASSHAT with a capital A.

Remember, this is the same douche that ran off the field early so as not having to shake Tom Coughlin's hand....which is appropriate, as Coughlin IS the class act.
    I challenge you to study the soul searching and change of attitude Coughlin had to undergo prior to that championship.
    I also challenge you to study what Billicheat did prior to Tammy Brady. He has been the beneficiary of the luckiest draft pick ever, and some very shrewd FO moves.

mbmonk and sking29 like this.
  17. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    Belichick is a cheating douchebag, and he doesn't respect his opponents. Remember when they ran the score up on everyone they could a couple of years back.

Screw him. His rings mean squat because he cheated to get them. Bottom line.

18. RGF

RGF THE FINSTER Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    NY
    Exactly right! Also,he continues to blow smoke up the media`s asses and they buy into it week after week like a bunch of morons.And, if fans here want to sugar coat his warm and fuzzy talk about us this week so be it. I choose not to. This guy is a egotistical jerk. Like a little baby, he refuses to congratulate other coaches after a tough loss,or give credit where its due. In an AFC playoff game a few years back against the Colts,this idiot said-and I quote, " They didnt win this game we lost it, so its hard to congratulate them". Pretty classy ,huh?.Then, in the super bowl against the Giants he storms off the field in the closing seconds of the game. Belichecks favorite motivational tool is his mirror.So,he can take his pre-game weekly adorable little speeches and shove it!

NolePhin likes this.
  19. Pennington's Rocket Arm

Pennington's Rocket Arm New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    can you link to that? i don't remember him saying that. i remember him saying Brown was the best back he scouted since Tomlinson, though.

also, last week, he said that Tampa Bay has an "explosive" offense. err...