1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bess arrives just in time

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Nov 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Bess arrives just in time
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...sweblog+(Miami+Dolphins+|+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs)

Davone Bess comes up big again
    http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...alking-points-davone-bess-comes-up-big-again/

2. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Yea if he would have caught it in stride he would have been gone. He really impressed me on Thursday

3. k-bayfinfan

k-bayfinfan Bikini Inspector

Jun 24, 2008
    Oahu
    I knew he'd snap out of it. The guy is just one of the gutiest guys out there. He plays with passion. Wish all the first team receivers played like him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. finserg

finserg Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Linden,NJ
    The guy has really surprised me,Way to go

5. finz810

finz810 Season Ticket Holder

henne's pass was too strong , the ball took Bess down lol if it was lighter that would have been 6 lol

6. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Agreed,I was proud of Bess for stepping up on Thursday. I knew he had it in him,I always just thought his lack of production lately was him having to get used to working with Henne. Hopefully the two stay in rhythm now.

7. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    nice to see him get some separation and concentrate on making the catch 1st ... this was the 1st game this year, so showed the same signs as last year. Hope this carries over for the rest of the year. maybe he should concentrate on crosses instead of outs ...

8. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Good game for Bess. Several clutch catches. The more I see him play, the more I like him. I think he has a very bright future.

I also saw the tail end of a piece on him on the NFLN this afternoon. Sounds like he has overcome quite a bit of adversity already in his young life. I applaud him and hope he continues to prosper. Seems like a good kid.