1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Dolphins Player Right Now and Why?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, May 8, 2017.

1. RealDolphinsFan2

RealDolphinsFan2 Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Yes, that's why we drafted McMillan and Godchaux. Jones, Misi, Xavien, Timmons, Hayes, Harris (hopefully) and possibly even McDonald will help with that too. This team is on the rise, it's all on Tannehill now which is good news to the smarter Dolfans. RT has never had a team like this before.

2. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    My vote is Reshad because hes the only guy you can make an argument for that hes elite and probably at the very top of his position.

Georgia Fin likes this.
  3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    This is an interesting question. My first thought was Suh or Ryan Manehill. An argument can definitely be made for Jones. However, although I initially leaned towards I think I might go with RT17.

He's shown not only talent in all areas as aQB but also great toughness and responsibility, but also increasing leadership. All of those are qualities you would want to see in any player. That, combined with his talent, competitiveness (not a word?) and the pressure be holds up under, make him the Dolphins best player.