Best Parody Account Ever

10 replies

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew MemberOP
Jan 9, 2014, 10:40 PM

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 1m “@SeanGilfoy: @Jeff_Ireland - new GM? Did you quit?” There was this mutual thing where security pushed me out the building and I allowed it.

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 28m
My body isn't even cold people. Atleast have a mourning period before you start *****ing about this new GM. #*******s

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 27m
I feel like Marty Mcfly watching as my hand disappears. I am disappearing into obscurity before my eyes.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Jan 9, 2014, 11:01 PM

The McFly line is pretty funny.

Know what, as much as I hated Ireland's personality, I still feel it's going too far to mock a dude who just got fired on a public forum like twitter…

Wait… My hypocrisy sensor just went off. Nevermind.

NaboCaneNaboCaneNew Member
Jan 9, 2014, 11:34 PM

**** 'im.

How long did we have to endure him? He's got 6 years of this coming.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 9, 2014, 11:38 PM

:sidelol:

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jan 9, 2014, 11:41 PM

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 4 Jan TY Hilton is a less talented Brian Hartline. You're welcome.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

MAFishFanMAFishFanForum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014, 01:36 AM

that account has been hysterical since last season. good stuff

on Twitter @mpark14news

PariahPariahNew Member
Jan 10, 2014, 08:49 AM

"Bpk wrote:

I still feel it's going too far to mock a dude who just got fired on a public forum like twitter...

As MAFishFan said, this has been around for a while, he just changed his name from Fake Jeff Ireland to Fired Jeff Ireland...

He's a funny dude.

Plus, I don't feel too bad for a people who make millions and have jobs as such. They understand the negatives of public scrutiny in that career.

LarryfinfanLarryfinfanSupporter
Jan 10, 2014, 09:10 AM

Heck, we just recently stopped seeing the negative Wanny threads...now we'll be seeing JI suks threads for the next 6 yrs...

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014, 09:47 AM

I just REALLY hope Ross did the "Wave" movement with his hand when describing his job performance, like Ireland did to Vontae Davis when he traded him.....

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014, 10:28 AM

"SICK wrote:

I just REALLY hope Ross did the "Wave" movement with his hand when describing his job performance, like Ireland did to Vontae Davis when he traded him.....

That was to show Vontae had an up and down career, Ross would have to be pointing at the ground to describe what Ireland's career has been. Maybe he could have lifted a garbage bin and shook it to him to describe Ireland's performance so far.

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Jan 10, 2014, 07:34 PM

"NaboCane wrote:

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 1m “@SeanGilfoy: @Jeff_Ireland - new GM? Did you quit?” There was this mutual thing where security pushed me out the building and I allowed it.

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 28m
My body isn't even cold people. Atleast have a mourning period before you start *****ing about this new GM. #*******s

Fired Jeff Ireland ‏@Jeff_Ireland 27m
I feel like Marty Mcfly watching as my hand disappears. I am disappearing into obscurity before my eyes.

Firesole all the way