Best Team to Have Missed the playoffs 2010 Chargers

1 reply

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum VeteranOP
Aug 25, 2019, 02:17 PM

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Aug 25, 2019, 04:06 PM

I think that rather than it being such a tragedy, its a case where the team stats are really deceiving. That Chargers team just wasn't all that special. Look at the roster on both offense and defense, and there aren't that many notable players. This was a team that was 2-5 after seven games, having scored 20 or fewer points in four of those. Is that a sign of an "all time great" season? And strangely, their defense allowed 251 rushing yards in one game, and followed that up the next week by allowing 67 total yards. Really up and down/unpredictable.