1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better LBs will be cut than 1/2 of Miami's current core, IMO

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by iamtiv, Sep 1, 2018.

1. iamtiv

iamtiv Active Member

Aug 22, 2013
    OK, maybe a little harsh, but, still. As bad we draft and evaluate talent at LB and, honestly, most positions, I truly believe that teams are cutting LBs today that are better than guys our dumbass F.O. thinks are 'quality'.

Let's hope that Miami can pull their heads out their butts and pickup a LB that sucks less than some of our current guys.

2. Redwine4all

Redwine4all Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2016
    There has to be a CB better than Cordrea. Hes God awful.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I like our top 4 LBs. And I like Hull as well who is designated for return. I don't like Kiko in coverage, but the run fits in games 3 and 4 by those top 4 were good. I don't think ant of them will be superstars, but they have been solid and far better than last season.

4. jdallen1222

jdallen1222 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Plantation, Fl

They will get some mileage in the run game this year.

5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    The thing is, they're all young and getting better each week.....which is the exact opposite of what we've been doing with aging veterans. The biggest problem I've seen so far in pre-season is over-pursuing when crashing down in the gaps on run plays, which is more a technique thing than talent. And it definitely got better the last two weeks. In a month from now this could be a very potent defense all the way around.