1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Betting on NFL/College Games, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Vendigo, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Vendigo

Vendigo German Gigolo Club Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Folks, we do need a thread to discuss some betting here. There's got to be one or two people out there who like to spicen things up on gameday and earn a couple of bucks while they're at it. I'll go ahead and post my plays for Saturday and Sunday. Feel free to add, discuss, disagree or tail me.

Plays:

Bills -5.5 vs. Jets ... 2 units

Horribly overrated Jets visit slightly overrated Bills to get their butts kicked big time. Buffalo plays at home, is more talented and faces a must-win game after the silly loss against the Dolphins. What's there not to like? Might add a third unit soon because it's such a no-brainer really.

Eagles -7 at Seahawks ... 2 units

Matt Hasselbeck out. Nuff said. The Seahawks might beat the 49ers with no offense but they ain't going to beat the Eagles with no offense.

Arizona -3 at St. Louis ... 2 units

Kurt Warner in a dome with Fitzgerald and Boldin and against a questionable D smells like 30+ points. The Rams finally woke up but I don't see them win a shootout against the Cardinals who need a win here and will play accordingly.

7 Point Teaser ... 1 unit to win 3.5 units

Air Force -3 (Army)
    Navy -0.5 (Temple)
    Jaguars -0.5 (Bengals)
    Buccaneers -2.5 (Chiefs)
    Bears -5.5 (Lions)

Leans:

Arizona at St. Louis over 48.5

Boy, do I like that play. Why don't you play it then, stupid Gigolo, you ask? Because I can't catch a freaking cold in over/under plays this season. The last one I lost because of two missed PATs. I'm jinxed.

Dolphins +3.5 at Broncos

I don't think we'll win this game but I'm almost ready to fade the public and tail the bookies simply because it works so often.

Bengals +9 vs. Jaguars

Jaguars will win this but I tend to suspect they won't cover the spread. If the spread goes +10, I'm going to be all over it. If it stays +9, I might be inclined to play 1 unit.

Will probably add a couple of college games later on - didn't yet have the time to compare matchups. Syracuse +7 (First Half) looks like one I'm going to be all over.

2. Jt0323

Jt0323 Fins Up! Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I gambled every week except 2 so far this year, last week was my big winner, won $600, going to prob bet on Arizona, Ravens and Tampa this week for a 3 leg parlay