1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beware of the Cheatriots

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CrunchTime, Dec 30, 2015.

1. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    We know what Don Shula thinks of the New England Patriots.

Let’s just say Bill “Belicheat” — er, Belichick — is not held in high regard in the Shula household.

But what about the Miami Dolphins’ current brain trust? Do they share Shula’s suspicions that the Patriots regularly skirt (if not break) the rules?
    Perhaps.

When the Dolphins visited New England in late October, they took extra precautions to guard against potential malfeasance, multiple sources tell the Miami Herald.

Most notably: the organization traveled to New England this year with more equipment staffers than they do for a usual road trip. It wasn’t a coincidence. It was a preventative measure.

The extra staffing ensured that no Patriots employee would have any reason to touch (and potentially tamper with) their gear ahead of or during the Thursday night game.

There will be no such concerns when the two teams meet again in Sunday’s season finale. The game is in Miami Gardens.

But history has shown, at least when it comes to the Patriots, that it’s not paranoia if they’re actually out to get you.

The article goes on to describe all of the dirty tricks BB and Brady have been doing.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article52179240.html#storylink=cpy

Personally I hope the Dolphins whip their butts. By doing so we eliminate them from home team advantage throughout the playoffs and that would be worth it to me even if it meant losing draft position which is a gamble anyway........i.e. Jordan

There is a precedent .Remember another year when we had an interim HC too and we had AJ Feeley at QB .We were spoilers then too. Hopefully this team has enough pride to rise to the occasion.:yes:

[video=youtube;riFY4A6wXIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riFY4A6wXIU[/video]
    BTW here is what AJ Feeley had to say about Brady [video=youtube;PYX_h0sAUTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYX_h0sAUTg[/video]

2. MAFishFan

MAFishFan Team Tannehill

Sep 20, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Yeah, cuz that worked real well. 36-7. Maybe concentrate on the game plan as opposed to Cold War spy ****. That's the Dolphins for you. "We may have been ****ing destroyed, but hey, OUR HEADSETS WORKED." Such a joke. This is what this pathetic franchise prides itself on.m

3. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    You DO realize that communication in the headsets affects the execution of the game plan, right?

Shane Falco, Boik14, 77FinFan and 2 others like this.
  4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    This team is so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots wore hazmat suits.

I wouldn't even risk Matt Moore behind that line. Just run wildcat all game.

5. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Bill could give the Dolphins their playbook and even include the first 10 scripted plays and they would still kick our *** up to Ft Lauderdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Phoenician Fan

Phoenician Fan Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2013
    The Patriots organization is a complete disgrace to the NFL and should be removed from the league.

I'd rather see their place in the NFL be given to London. Kraft,Belichick, and Brady should all be banned. If their sinister triumvirate were removed it could result in world peace.

Puka-head likes this.
  7. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    The Patriots could give us their headset and playbook before the game and we would still lose . Theyre embarassing in one manner that they cheat but we are just pathetic at football.

Finster likes this.
  8. Nappy Roots

Nappy Roots Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Bradenton,FL
    Haha. Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    If they're still up to their old cheating ways, Miami doesn't need to worry. They wouldn't risk getting caught against a bad team.

10. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Belicheat can't help himself. It's a crying shame that a team that is cheating the game goes unpunished while we see a guy like Pete Rose not allowed into the Hall of Fame. Different sports, but an interesting comparison nonetheless.

danmarino likes this.
  11. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Happy now?

Puka-head and Shane Falco like this.