1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother 15

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Paul 13, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Anyone watching this train wreck? Aaryn, totally hot, but her personality is "slightly" messed up :lol: She's lost both modeling contracts that she had before entering the house due to racist/bigoted comments. Can't wait till she finds out about that.

Wifey just got the live feed hooked up. This is likely to go down as the best season ever. All the ingredients are there.

Reminder to use the spoiler tag for any and all spoilers before the episode and even after airs (for like what 24 hours?) :wink2:

2. UCFinfan86

UCFinfan86 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    I agree about aaryn. She is very hot and I want to like her, but everytime she opens her mouth it makes me mad. A few other hotties this year and I agree it could be a great season. Hoping Elissa goes home.

3. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    If you want to see Amanda's breasts, the live feed is free for 48 hours, you can go back into the archives. search for 11:03pm Sunday night on 7/7. She has bandages over her nipples lol... i doubt they'll show that on CBS.

UCFinfan86 likes this.
  4. Paul 13

Dec 3, 2007
    You know, Elissa isn't as annoying as her sister. She's still had some weird work done on her face. But her body is smoking. yoga.....

5. UCFinfan86

UCFinfan86 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    This whole MVP thing is dumb and ruined this season in my opinion. The fact they are giving it to the same person very week is annoying.

I also hate the fact they are getting rid of all the good players. In a few weeks it will be a bunch of non athletic and weak players competing in the completions. This is one of my least favorite seasons so far.