1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Lie: Big Ten

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by DonShula84, Oct 28, 2008.

1. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Its not completely unfair. Hawaii ran a similar offense last year to that of Texas Tech and Mizzou this year. Obviously the Big 12 has some better talent than UH, but my point was the 4 or 5 wide shotgun offense wont be as effective against an SEC team.

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    but Hawaii doesn't have near the talent those schools have.

I don't believe that for a second.

I hope we see a TTech vs Georgia bowl game.

Stitches likes this.
  3. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University

Dude I wasnt saying the offenses were bad I was using a bad comparison used for the Big 12 against an SEC homer.

By the way how did you like the "big, slow big ten" when Michigan layed over 40 on ya? You forget about that?

I do watch SEC football..and ofcourse if its low scoring you guys believe it is because the SEC defenses are so great....but when its high scoring its because the offenses have great athletes. Kinda closed minded huh?

All I did was make an example for why his knock on the BIG 12 defenses against him, instead of saying the 12 had great offenses he chalked it up to them having bad defenses. Give credit where credit is due.