1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big problems on Defence

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolphin4life, Oct 2, 2011.

1. dolphin4life

dolphin4life New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Toronto Canada
    Our Defensive line doesnt get any pressure on the QBS and they cant stop the run. Our Secondary cant cover anyone. Every game they give up the big plays, its just sickening. They can never come up with an interception. Vontae had said earlier in the year that him and Sean Smith will become the best combo DB's. Thats a F!#$% joke. Our offence has problems too but everytime we cut the lead to 7 today our D wouldnt go out there and stop them 3 and out. That happened twice. At the end of the half they couldnt stop them, they gave up a FG. Im just sick of this Defence. Also Jason Taylor should not be out there every down. He should only come in on 3rd downs. Going back to the 1st game of the season against NE on Monday night. We get the ball first, Henne drives the field rips apart the NE defence and we score a TD. I was pumped. I said to myself " Wow this is going to be a fun and exciting season.. Was I ever wrong."

2. firedan

firedan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    palm beach county fl
    As bad as the D was today the offense may have been worse.

3. dolphin4life

dolphin4life New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Toronto Canada
    True but considering we lost Henne the offensive wasnt so bad, the D could not stop Rivers especially when we just finishing scoring the opening TD of the game, and when we had cut the lead twice to 7. I expect the D to go out there and get us the ball back!!!!

4. HenneNator

HenneNator Banned

Sep 26, 2011
    Miami
    No pass rush, no tackling, no coverage. No defense, and NO, Andrew Luck won't help any of that!