1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bill Parcells Moments

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by alen1, May 18, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    hey its May, no football, some news and we are trying to kill time. So post some of Bill Parcells media outburst/funny moments. You can post videos or his quotes. I'll start off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGw3soM07Yw

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_parcells.html

Bpk, ATVZ400 and brandon27 like this.
  2. jason8er

jason8er Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 7, 2007
    Beaufort, SC
    MonstBlitz and alen1 like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Love it, love him....how did we get so lucky to have Bill Parcells rebuilding our franchise from scratch.. The football gods have shined down upon us.

PhinsRock and Bpk like this.
  4. StLouisFinFan

StLouisFinFan New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Two reasons:

1) The current Miami Dolphins franchise is one that has fallen from NFL royalty to NFL peasantry in the worst of ways (see 1-15 record), and Bill Parcell's is a man who lives on challenges. He's found him self a nice fat juicy one in South Florida.

2) Wayne Huizinga is a great business man, is very persuasive, is very rich, is willing to spend, and is willing to get the hell out of the way.

Bpk likes this.
  5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Well said Mr. Parcells. All these guys make enough money that they can have a bar inside of their house. And they can have all the pretty ladies they want come over and have some drinks with them. Why NFL players feel the need to go out to these ridiculous clubs is beyond me. But I guess to each his own. I've always preferred the dive bar scene to the club scene.

6. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

And we've been lucky to have him.... but he's on his way out and I know nothing about what type of owner Ross will be.

That makes me very uneasy, since he will own my beloved dolphins before long.

That will make them *his* Dolphins.

Bpk

7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Our new owner is a new york man who loved the giants, he was witness to what parcells created for them, if hes any kind of business man he will let parcells do his thing

8. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Bill Parcells has come to turn around my beloved Miami Dolphins, NOBODY PINCH ME! :hi5:

Hmm . . . this post seems very familiar for some reason . . . :lol:

9. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Sorry, couldn't resist, now back to the thread:

BP: "They want you to cook the dinner, but they won't let you buy the groceries"

Then he goes out & gives Jeff Ireland total control over the draft, not Sparano . . . Hmmm . . .

alen1 likes this.