1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bills blew a trade of D. Dockery to the Lions

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by padre31, Feb 28, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/re...rees_to_deal_with_sk.html?sid=ST2009022800147

Only the Bills, if they re sign Losman this well have been the perfect offseason for them...

2. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    Lol. I love Buffalo.

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    ok seriously...WTF..im getting pissed here. the Redskin were BARELY under the F'ING cap going into FA. whats the damn point if it doesn matter or restrict?! how can they sign the biggest Offense and Defensive lineman FA's out there?

they made one of the worst blunders in FA history by givine Deangelope hall 9 mil a year. snyder SUCKS. they SUCK. they MUST be cheating or have every intention of breaking ever possible cap violation...and daring the league to take action.

and the best part is, they'll still barely sniff the playoffs at best!

it makes no sense to me. NONE.

WHAT. AM. I. MISSING.

azfinfanmang likes this.
  4. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

I just posted something similar in Clumps Cap page.

How in the HECK do some of these teams do this? There is no way the Redskins are under the cap right now!! Do they have until the final roster or something to get there?

But truth is, you are correct, the Skins will do all this and still miss the playoffs :yes:

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  5. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    yeah, it drives me nuts, that an all-world Guard just flew under the radar right to the Skins. that CANT be possible. what am i not getting about salary caps?

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I think (but don't quote me on it) teams have a certain time in FA to be over the cap.

7. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I believe thats correct. They will be cutting some people soon. Theve already dropped Shawn Springs, and rumor is JT will be soon.

But it does seem pretty crazy that a team with the second worse cap in the league can just dump money at people like this.