1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bills lose another one

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by SICK, Aug 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Alexandria, VA
    I agreed with you to a certain extent that some Dolphin fans on this board were underestimating your Bills before the game. But man are you being a piss poor sport about your team getting beat.

You're officially on your own.

alen1 and LandShark13 like this.
  2. Phinz420

Phinz420 New Member

May 15, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    :lol:

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ

wait wait wait...stop talking about how we beat you in your own backyard, and start talking about what happened to the 40 burger you were supposed to lay on us?

If not for a freak broken play and a kick off out of bounds, the bills would have been shut out. throw in 3 more dropped balls, and its 31-0.

the score was 15-10, so lets talk about the "game"
    cj spiller, 7 carries for 6 yards.
    160 yds of total offense for the bills. to our 300.
    19 first downs to your 9.
    3 for 14 on 3rd down for the bills.

the bills never had a shot in this game. the offense was utterly impotent, save for 1 missed assignment. and we ran the ball down your throats for almost 3 times the yardage.

winning doesnt always tell the whole story, and neither does the score. we were still in pre-season mode and handled what is probably one of the worst teams in the nfl. business as usual.

like i said, explain what happened to the 40 burger...quit complaining about how we didn't kill you guys enough.

4. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

But did the Dolphins pass the eye test?

5. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    That's the real question.

6. Desides

Desides Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    You know you're desperate when you have to spin the situation as your team excelling at sucking. :lol:

"We were better than you at screwing up! GO BILLS!" Not exactly "Win one for the Gipper," but I guess you'll take what you can get at this point.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  7. Wagon Circler

Wagon Circler I come in peace

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    love it when a 10-13 score is considered a beatdown. You people are totally ridiculous.

Like I said, thank your punter for the win.

8. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 New Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    screw you flacco

9. huck1974

huck1974 FU Gene Steratore

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Its pretty much pointless for you to ever visit this site again. You will have zero respect here.

None of us will forget you making excuses and not giving credit where it is due.

Not the next game or next year. Your basically done here. If you find a new guy that will try and have a conversation with you, one of us will make sure they are aware of your spew.

Now go and not man up about something else in your useless life.

10. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    Is it fun acting like you speak for more people than just yourself?

11. huck1974

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    Its just true. Who has the #1 Defense in the league after Sunday?

Way earlier in this thread I said you would be back to make excuses. All you had to do was give proper credit. The score does not tell the game. You were dominated.

If it was the other way around, I would admit that fact and man up.
    I'm done with you. Your a complete waste of time.

12. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    You want credit?? Good job scoring 13 points. Good job getting into the endzone once. Good job winning by a field goal. Good job having a great punt at the most important time.

13. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Why, thank you.

14. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    Lol you should have made a gif of him throwing it backwards out of bounds. I laughed really hard when that happened, it looked so stupid.

15. BlameItOnTheHenne

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    I wish...I can't find it on video anywhere yet.

16. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Look at the stats sheet, the numbers say we dominated and we did.
    You are just extremely lucky this wasnt a blowout.

Have fun competing with the Raiders and Rams for that #1 pick Its gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong cold winter in Toronto.

17. Section126

Section126 We are better than you. Luxury Box

Dec 20, 2007
    Miami, Florida
    You are being ridiculous.

That was a beatdown. period. What is making it a bigger beatdown is the bout you are having with delusion.

Saying we won because of our punter? that is just insulting and borders on baiting / annoyance / spam.

18. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=- Club Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Not the score. Ask your QB, your Running backs, and your WRs (not to mention the scrubs on the O-line). They caught a beatdown.

19. King Felix

King Felix chasing the high Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    I CanT FeeL MY FacE
    who has a worse offense, jets or bills?

who's better sanchez or edwards? lmao

MikeHoncho likes this.
  20. GreysonWinfield

GreysonWinfield Release The Hounds

Nov 1, 2009
    Leave the guy alone. It's tough when your team is in Canada.

21. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    A win is a win WC, ugly or not, close or not. You think the Pats considered handing over their win over you last season in game 1 after McKelvin coughed it up?

Nope, they took it and ran, as will we.

Whereas the Bills? Well, I guess you can hope for Jack Locker/Andrew Luck. Enjoy your season!

22. huck1974

Mar 22, 2008
    Missouri
    The point is that he still did not man up.

23. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Got to have a pair to man up, which he clearly doesn't.

24. Finfangirl

Finfangirl Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Bay Area, Ca
    Paul Pozslusny is out for at least 3 weeks with a Knee Sprain!

25. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Cmon WC, you gotta give the Phins Defense some credit where credit was due. You wont be considered an "anti-Bill" by showing Mike Nolan's D a little bit of respect.

26. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Thanks for the update Finfangirl. :bighug: (sorry, I just copped a feel..... accidentally) :innocent:

Damn!!! I guess Buffalo will now be 0-4 instead of 0-4. LOL.

Desides likes this.
  27. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    Enough about the D dude, really. 16 out of 32 NFL teams scored 15 points or less in week 1. So stop gushing because the common theme was that the offenses sucked across the league and they always do week 1. Offense takes timing and rhythm, defense just chases the ball. There's a reason it happens like this every year.

Yeah, I'm the delusional one I guess because 13-10 is far from a beat down. Bmarsh had 50 yards. Ronnie had 60 yards. Henne had 180 yards. Only a dolphin fan would say that's a beat down. I have some really close friends that are fins fans and they aren't nearly as brainwashed as you guys. I think fin fans are more sensible individually, but get a group of them together and they will throw all logic out the window and high five each other talking about how 13-10 is a beat down.

If you heard ravens fans say they beat down the jets you would laugh at them..Just like anyone reading this thread who isn't a fin fan is doing right now.

28. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I get what your saying about the final score, but a lot of the times the final score isn't indicitive of how dominant one team is over the other.

I'd say the Ravens certainly dominated the Jets, despite winning by only 1 point. The Jets got their 9 by starting on the Ravens half of the field, and by all accounts other than 1st and 2nd down defense the Jets were awful all night.

The Bills are always a good week 1 team, and this win was important to our phins. The bills had less than 100 yards of total offense until about 6 minutes left in the game, and we had two running backs with over 60 yards and threw for 180...I'd say 300 to 100 (in terms of yardage) is pretty dominant. If our DB's had better hands the score would've been more reflective of how dominant it was, especially for a habitually slow starting team like us.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  29. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well Bills fans were saying similar things last yr as WC is saying this year, only someone trashed McKelvin's lawn.

I think Gailey will make the Bills a better team this yr though I do think there is not a whole lot of talent on that roster.

As for the game itself, was never particularly worried about the Bills coming back to win it, not with Lee Evans shut down.

30. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Trent Edwards may be out for the year with a broken hymen.

31. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    15-10. Get the score straight. By the way, punts are part of football. Duh. It's called field position, and good teams can overcome it, so stop whining. Our offense AND defense left a handful of scoring opportunities on the field. However, Buffalo did NOT, so stop mentioning the SCORE like it's the "tell all" of the game. Now you're REALLY showing your stripes as a true homer. It's getting pretty sad.

I like how you keep forgetting (or downplaying) our defense's performance. The Ravens defense absolutely beat the Jets down!!!.... in the same sense that OUR Defense beat the Bills down!! Stop making pathetic excuses for your offense. The reason you were held to 166 yards was NOT due to your offense being "out of tune". It was because our defense utterly DOMINATED you. Let me spell it out for you: D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E-D!! The only offense out of timing was ours.

Let me rephrase this. Your sorry team was held to 166 yards! That's the lowest total of the week!! There's NO excuse for 166 yards other than the defense flat out wiping the field with you. PERIOD! Your total yards & points scored had NOTHING to do with timing. You had NO time. Our defense made your offense our b@tc#. If we were in jail, the Bills offense would have a tattoo right above its a$$ saying "property of the Miami Dolphins". I hear Edwards was carrying our shoulder pads after the game.

I'm glad you're such a homer looking at this through prescription strength rose-colored glasses....... b/c this will be SOOOO much fun when we duplicate this performance in Miami. I can't wait to hear your excuses then..... or will you tuck your tail & quietly tip-toe away?
    [​IMG]

32. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    Not to mention we controlled the Time of Possession and almost doubled you in yards DESPITE dropping some big passes. Plus, we missed a field goal (3 pts); kicked a ball out of bounds giving you a short field to work from resulting in a FG (minus 3 pts); dropped 2 easy pick-6's (14 pts); and Marshall dropped a long pass that would've resulted in a TD (7pts). Add it up and that could've very easily been 39-7. That's a FACT. What's also fact is that there was NOTHING that Buffalo left on the table. Your score is indicative of your performance. Ours isn't.

33. BlameItOnTheHenne

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Wagoncircler...love the new sig :up:

34. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    Only a fin fan would count an intentional safety as a positive for their team scoring. Your team generated 13 points...13. All your best players had sub par games. It's not really debatable. It's fact. Your offense was not good and Henne looks like a total imposter as a starting qb.

You guys are so biased and ridiculous (toddphins) that you can actually talk yourself into saying the dolphins blew out the bills. I mean it's utter lunacy and it's funny that your posts get thanks by people equally as ridiculous.

The bills were clearly bad, at least I can admit it. You guys actually think the dolphins played a good game, which is quite humorous.

You guys count dropped int's and passes as a positive. It's hilarious. Yet you don't see me coming on here complaining about the clear and obvious PI on Evans at like the Miami 20...

I want to come here and try to have a legit football discussion with you people and you just keep proving over and over that you are so biased it's not even fun.

35. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Then frankly you may want to start with understanding the concept of TEAM football.

Our offense generated 13 points, our TEAM generated 15, as our Special Teams and Defensive units put your Offense in a position to surrender 2 more points in the safety of your own End Zone in place of risking additional points by our offense.

Thus, the Miami Dolphins totaled 15pts on your Scoreboard.

That's Football 101.

If you can agree to that basic concept, we can discuss anything else you are struggling with.:hi5:

LandShark13 likes this.
  36. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    What don't you get about the bills purposefully snapped the ball out of the endzone?

37. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    I get that they count as 2 pts for the Dolphins. What dont you get? Who do you think those points go to the football fairy? Barfalo took a Safety to save themselves any more embarrassment.

15 Team points were scored in favor of Miami. Do you disagree?

38. Wagon Circler

May 7, 2010
    Gilbert, AZ
    Lol your argument is juvenile.

At least you admit the difference in the game is a miracle punt.

39. BigDogsHunt

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    You really dont understand Football do you???

I understand that for 4 QTRs we prevented you from Scoring more points then us. Thats my only concern for that given game.

Thus we scored more points then you (15 total)...."own goals" in soccer are still goals for the opponent. Barfalo Bills willingly surrendered two points to the Dolphins. Thats an accurate statement.

Avoiding facts, and trying to change the subject vs. face reality that what you boasted about in this thread and thought would happen (ie 40 pts from your team, and Spiller dominating) didnt come close to happening. You not manning up, is juvenile for sure.

40. BlameItOnTheHenne

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Miracle punt? Fields is a pretty solid punter. And every punter in the NFL is capable of doing what he did there.