1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bills@Patriots opening week, TO vs Moss typical NFL Bills on monday wtf.

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by siciliansith, Mar 23, 2009.

1. siciliansith

siciliansith Resident Deviant

Nov 25, 2007
    Rochester NY
    With the info that two of our division rivals will be challenging each other on opening monday night 2009. Does anyone believe they will make it a AFC East week pitting us against the Jets? We have to be on the road since Marlins are at home but any chance for a rematch of the season finally? Where do we want to play. Just a thought but really want opinions on why we get to see the lowly Bills with the water walking TO play the patriots with there resurection of Brady and the reborn Mosses.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80f68006&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

On Monday, Sept. 14, ESPN will host a "Monday Night Football" doubleheader that will be part of the NFL's celebration of the 50th anniversary season of the American Football League. The four clubs competing that night began playing in the inaugural 1960 AFL season. The first game (7:00 p.m. ET) will send the Buffalo Bills to Foxboro to visit the New England Patriots, the decade's winningest team (102-42 since 2000). The MNF nightcap (10:15 p.m. ET) will be an AFC West battle as the Oakland Raiders host the three-time defending AFC West champion San Diego Chargers.

**SORRY MODS WRONG FORUM MEANT TO PUT IN AFC EAST jumped the gun please move.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm not sure why this game upsets you.

MNF is all about ratings. The return of Tom Brady + T.O. in a Bills jersey will attract eyeballs. If you want the best pure football matchup to be on MNF, then your expectations are way too high.

3. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    when will they release the rest?

4. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    I dont have a huge problem with that.... the pats are getting Brady back and the TO factor comes into play.

5. vmarcilfan75

vmarcilfan75 blah...blah...blah... Club Member

Dec 13, 2007
    City Of Angels
  6. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    To me it's no big deal. It's going to be the 50th for the AFL and when you think about the leagues choices, those four teams are okay with me. Think about this, the league only had 8 teams to choose from......

Buffalo Bills
    New England Patriots (Boston Patriots)
    Oakland Raiders
    San Diego Chargers (LA Chargers)
    New York Jets (New York Titans)
    Kansas City Chiefs (Dallas Texans)
    Tennessee Titans (Houston Oilers)
    Denver Broncos