Bills sign Tavarious Jackson

6 replies

padre31padre31Luxury BoxOP
Feb 15, 2013, 02:28 PM

Just an FYI for those constructing mock drafts with the Bills taking Barkley, this could effect them.

finyank13finyank13New Member
Feb 15, 2013, 02:50 PM

T-jax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 15, 2013, 05:40 PM

Glad to see their QB situation is settled LOL

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 15, 2013, 05:54 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Glad to see their QB situation is settled LOL

Exactly lol, NOW they are all set haha

Alex44Alex44New Member
Feb 15, 2013, 06:05 PM

"SICK wrote:

Exactly lol, NOW they are all set haha

I think even if you combined all the best traits of Jackson with those of Fitzpatrick...you'd still have a MEH NFL QB.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

peastripeastriLuxury Box
Feb 15, 2013, 07:31 PM

lolz... I love our division

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Feb 17, 2013, 01:17 AM

T Jax vrs FItzy..riveting adult drama...Thank you coach moronne....let me be the first to welcome you to our division.