1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blah Blah Blah...Quit whining

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by San_Diego_Fin_Fan, Nov 27, 2007.

1. San_Diego_Fin_Fan

San_Diego_Fin_Fan New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    San Diego
    I am going to scream if I see one more thread or comment about us being able to win some of our games because we have lost 6 of our games by 3 points or less. That is what I think is most embarrassing of all. Think about it....if we were truly capable of winning just one of those games THEN WE WOULD HAVE DONE IT.

Remember...."Good teams find a way to win and bad teams find a way to lose".....

We are a horrible team that has been destroyed by horrible drafts, horrible free agent pick ups and to top it all of we have been bitten by the injury bug this year.

I think the only one thing we can control that is hurting us is the coaching. Cam has proven week after week that he isn't a good head coach but a wonderful Off Coordinator. If he was a good head coach I don't think he would have been ignored for so long in San Diego, but that's what being the Off Coordinator for a 14-2 team with the leagues MVP will do for you.

I love this organization but I don't see us winning a game this year mainly because of the injuries to our RB's and the head coaching. I only hope they make some better decisions in the off season and I think it's fair to say we are about to enter our last month with having Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas as Dolphins.

2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    its all in the eye of the beholder me thinks....