1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BlazBlue

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Stitches, Jun 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Anyone else getting this game?

It's made by the same people who did Guilty Gear.

I've had it pre-ordered for a while, but the 9.4 IGN gave it got me a little more excited.

As a bonus, all the initial runs are limited editions which include a soundtrack and like a video how-to guide.

It's on 360 and PS3, but I am getting it on PS3 be cause that's what I have an arcade stick for.

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    it certainly looks neat. If i was bigger into fighters id be all over this though. Suxh a terrible name though. People hear it and they always look at me awkward.

3. Stitches

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    :lol: It definitely is an odd name.

4. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    I loved Guilty Gear X on the original Xbox. I'll get it, why not.

5. Outtawack311

Outtawack311 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I played in Guilty Gear tournaments. I want this game, but alas I have no money right now to spend on that. I thought I had till the end of the month to grab it, then read today that it was out. That and I am still pretty into SFIV, having 2 fighting games isn't a bad thing. I just don't know whats gonna happen when kofxii comes out..... I'll be spread thin..

6. Stitches

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    This game and my SFIV TE stick just arrived today, I can't wait to play. I will give my impressions on the game after some playtime.

7. Outtawack311

Outtawack311 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I actually ended up buying it a couple days ago. I couldn't resist it. When I brought it home for the entire first day I just couldn't get into it. So much so that I was about to return it. I gave it one more day and after watching the promo dvd (a must, especially tager strat..) I finally started getting into the combo's and found a character I really like, so its definitely turned on me. I love it now. Unless you love drug induced hallucinations this is a game you definitely need to give at least a day or so and hardcore training to get used to.

If anyone has a gamertag and has this game my tag is the same as my SN.