1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Jays & Alex Rios near 6 year extension...

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by brandon27, Mar 31, 2008.

1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Probably not alot of Jays fans here, but I love this guy. He's a heck of a player, keeping him in Toronto would be HUGE for the club. Mr. Rios sure has himself poised to make a boatload of cash here.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=ApBKYt2d5nEOs11iMc51DLQRvLYF?slug=ap-bluejays-rios&prov=ap&type=lgns

alen1 likes this.
  2. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Very good player! Good for the Blue Jays. When I was young I was a blue jays fan and always watched them in Spring Training. However I am now a Big Red Sox fan and I follow the Marlins

3. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

There were rumors a few years back about him going to the Dodgers. I really wish those had come to fruition.

4. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    NEVER!! come on... we need him in Toronto. Someone has to try and de-throne the damn yankee's and stinkin redsocks!!!

5. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Will never happen unless the injury bugs hit both of those teams at the same time. The economics of the game won't allow it. But the rest of us are rooting for you! :lol:

6. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    this is their best chance though really. If they can stay healthy, and the lineup provides enough offense like it should, they would be in good shape. however, as you point out... its simply impossibly to keep up with the yanks and sox through the course of the year. its too bad, because 1992 and 1993 are still two of the best years ever! :up: