1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boardwalk Empire Season 4

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Bumrush, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Surprisingly this show is bouncing bad STRONG..

For those of you that gave up on it, I suggest watching the entire season.

2. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    reaction to last week's episode

great episode!! Sad to see that kraut go though, but I wasn't surprised to see him walk out the window Really liked his character on the show and the way he interacted with Nucky. Some great comedy there. Also a bit sad to see Frank Capone go.. he seemed to be the glue that held the Capone thing together this season... now Al is going to be... Al! Actually, this is gonna be great! :lol:

Bumrush likes this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    much slower episode this week. But...
    Does Eli Thompson figure out what happened with Kessler? He saw the handkerchief. He noticed the initials. Good stuff.

4. Claymore95

Claymore95 Working on it... Club Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Peebles, Scotland
    The 5th season is going to be the last. I've got mixed feelings on that, I like my shows having a finite end date and completing their story rather than being cancelled, but I also think there's more than 1 season's worth left of story to tell. Would like to see more of Capone's rise to power, but I suppose spending too much time on that might make the show become Windy City rather than Boardwalk Empire!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s1...boardwalk-empire-to-end-with-season-five.html