1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boomer's Mock Draft 4/10/09

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Conuficus, Apr 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    Dang you Boomer, I finish my Phins mock this morning thinking I am so smart picking Pettigrew. Oh well, as everyone can plainly see here http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=30295 I posted this before this was posted so I did not jump on the bandwagon after the fact.

Odin and Enforcer can be witness to that fact. lol.

gunn34 and Vengeful Odin like this.
  2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Pettigrew seems to suddenly be a popular pick for us ...

3. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    that's the second mock that had the phins taking a TE that i came arcross today. here is a link to the other site...

http://www.draftinsiders.com/taxonomy/term/14

4. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Its not a bad pick really, Pettigrew and Fasano would be a very nice 1-2 punch at TE for a long time.
    Martin I think is in his last contracted year with us, and if we did grab Pettigrew, we could explore trading Martin as well.

Considering the glut of OLB/CB that will likely start going in the late first and all through the second its quite conceivable we get 2 people from those spots at 2a&b.

As a guy who watched Houston alot (local game and I dotn have the DirecTV package) they need a bigger guy next to Amobi Okoye badly. Travis Johnson is terrible. They might take a stab at Hood or even Jerry to fill out their defensive front seven.
    CB is not a huge concern for them, but safety is, so the Jenkins pick would be the logical choice if they dont go for a DT.

5. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I hope whomever drafts Jenkins that he goes to a team that will give him a chance at corner first. I get so tired of hearing he should be moved to safety just because he runs a 4.51 to 4.55 forty.
    I really hope somehow he falls to us and we take him. I don't expect him to fall personally, but several mock drafts have recently.

ssmiami, ToddsPhins and texanphinatic like this.
  6. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    Thanks