1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BOWL GAMES. A few WTF match ups.

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by ToddsPhins, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I think Bama would handle that matchup quite easily personally. When you break down all the statistics, and advanced statistics, Bama's defense might be the greatest all time. Stanford just isn't all that talented. Luck wouldn't be able to beat Alabama throwing to the the crap WR's he has to throw to. That Stanford offense is built around the run and being able to run playaction to the TE's. I just don't see it working all that well against Alabama since I don't see how Stanford would be able to run the ball.

2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    The fact that they only lost one game, in overtime, to the best team in the nation, playing in the best conference. And the fact that they have one of the greatest defenses in college football history.

3. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Alabama is the 2nd best team in the country. The two best teams are playing for the national championship, and it's not their fault that they play in the same division of the same conference.

I'd much rather see a close LSU/Alabama game than LSU blow out Oklahoma State. And it would be a blow out. Oklahoma State has not faced a defense as fierce as LSU.

CrunchTime likes this.
  4. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Alabama and LSU are in a class by themselves.No other teams are even close .Its a good pairing for the title game
    IMO Alabama wins the rematch .

The other matchups leave me cold .I will watch the games that have the top QB prospects probably.