1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brady Quinn playing on NFL network

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by emale2u1, Aug 23, 2008.

1. emale2u1

emale2u1 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Maryland
    I watched Brady Quinn play today against Detroit and I can tell you at this point he is nothing special. He was wild with his throws and they didn't generate any offense while he was in.

So for those of you that wish we would have taken Quinn instead of Ginn/Beck, I can tell you that Beck looks to be more advance than Quinn at this time.

On a game note, Cleveland does not look very good at all at this point. Detroit on the other hand played a very solid game on both offense and defense.

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I saw some of these highlights. I questioned his accuracy when he came out and he didn't do anything to change my doubts about it. He couldn't hit receivers on slant routes or any other type of route. This is the only game I've seen of him so I'm basing it off of this. I don't know he played in previous games.

On the Lions side, I like their defense a lot. They got some veterans in there that look good. Ernie Sims, Chuck Darby, Cory Redding, Brian Kelly and Leigh Bodden look good out there. I like Gerald Alexander who came out of Boise State a couple years ago. I liked him coming out and he played pretty well for them before he got injured I believe. Shaun Cody or Dan Cody, one of the two brothers, looks pretty good in the defensive line rotation. On offense, Kevin Smith made a nice run, about 35 yards or so. The rest of the game I think he had around nine carries for ten yards which wasn't too impressive.

3. emale2u1

emale2u1 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Maryland
    Quinn not ready

It seems obvious that Quinn is not ready yet to start for an NFL team.