1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon Marhsall Interview.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Aug 30, 2010.

1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    http://www.nfl.com/kickoff/story/09...itle-hopes-in-hands-of-receiver?module=HP_cp2

He talks about coach Sparano, refuses to take any credit saying this team is all about the concept of being a team. When asked what's the difference between game planning vs him and other reciever he smiles and says "Tackling" Says he is a different receiver. Says he is motivated, but in a "positive way" unlike he was in Denver.

SeanP, dolfan7171, eric and 5 others like this.
  2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Great interview! I was about to post it...

Marshall is a Beast. I didn't realize how good that catch against Jacksonville was until I saw it from that angle! This guy will surely get us 1 or 2 victories himself!

3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Thanks Mark, great interview and article, thoroughly enjoyed it, just as I think we are going to thoroughly enjoy watching Marshall play this season.

4. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    i especially liked these parts.

" Marshall said of his Dolphins punting incident. "But when you look at it, it's getting our team better. We compete here. I got a guy in front of me, (cornerback) Vontae Davis and another guy, (cornerback) Sean Smith. Those guys are pushing me every day (in practice) and vice versa. The level of competition here is high and sometimes it gets frustrating."

"This guy prepares like a pro, goes hard in practice all the time," said Sparano, who typically is restrained with his praise of players. "You guys (media) see the couple that he drops. I see the ones he catches, and I see what he does away from the ball."