1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon Marshall Benched again.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by LandShark13, Jan 1, 2010.

1. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Looks to me as if Brandon Marshall is unhappy in Denver again. This could bode well for Miami's chances of working a deal. Thats if the FO is interested in his skills.

Link to the full story

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  2. Outtawack311

Outtawack311 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    We need to get him if we can. As a UCF fan I have wanted him from day one. Then again if we listened to me (and a lot of the fan base) in the draft we would have Patrick Willis and Anquan Boldin. I also wanted Marshall, Mike Walker, kevin smith, asaunte samuel, atari bigby ...and every other UCF player in the NFL.

LandShark13 likes this.
  3. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    Culpepper? ;)

4. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    He's a known jackass. Why would he be less of a jackass here? We don't need him to be a pro-bowl pine rider because I fully believe if he gets in the doghouse being a putz in Denver he certainly won't fare any better with Sparano.

5. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Could be good to help him exit Denver,if we were to get him hope the diva part stays in Denver.

6. Outtawack311

Outtawack311 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I do have his phins jersey. I really wished that would have worked out.... oh well

7. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Sheffler was benched too. And, according to the following article, he ain't taking it very well.

Linakge: http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription.aspx?EntryId=2095

Between the two of them, I'd rather have Scheffler. Sheffler's a baller. Marshall's a prima donna.

JMHO...

8. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    These kind of knuckleheads you have to hit them where it hurts......in there pocket books. Lets take Ocho Cinco for example.......heavy fines and he has chilled out. Love the guy though.......a little cockyness and wanting to have fun is what it is all about.

Bringing in a guy like Marshall would make us instantly a whole lot better. I'm not saying super bowl, but we could be dramatically improved next year because the coaches could concentrate on the defense and shoring it up.

If anyone is concerned about him speaking out or being a showboat you hit him where it hurts in the pocket book.......easily done.....write it in his contract and fill it with huge incentives all tied to production so that just not producing can become his excuse or way of retaliating if he isn't happy. That's how you deal with these guys. Talking to him or his agent and setting expectation levels also helps BEFORE we bring him or any other stud with potential issues in. For the record, just because he is unhappy there and voicing his unhappiness doesn't mean he would do that here either........JMO

Crappy Tipper and LandShark13 like this.