Brandon Marshall Reception's

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TheMarshall, Apr 19, 2010.

1. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I hope they take all screens away from Bess. Now that I think about it, those were horribly executed for the most part. I think we would have been better off throwing them to Ronnie each time they had the urge to throw it to bess that way.

2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    Yeah but Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark had 200 recs combined last year. That is a lot.

3. GMJohnson

GMJohnson New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    The WC pass w/ Ricky was criminally stoopid. But we didnt run vs. the Saints because they were stacking the line and blitzing on every down. We had nothing on the outside to make them pay, either. Not a chance they'd be able to do that this year though :up:

4. frozenfin

frozenfin Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I just hope he doesn't become a little beyotch IF he doesn't get 100 receptions anymore... he used the word "production" a lot in his news conference and it made me fear the worst of a receiver more concerned with personal stats than victories. But then he made the awesome comment about jersey number and the only number he cares about is the number of wins, so I don't know what to make at this point. We don't know how Marshall will react to dropping under 100 receptions because it's never happened since his rookie year.

Anyway... I think he will get about 90 receptions realistically unless we lose Ronnie or Ricky to trade, injury, etc and completely overhaul the offensive philosophy. I don't see him getting 20 catches in a single game. He's coming from Denver where in 2008 and 2009 Denver was ranked #3 and #9 respectively in the NFL for pass attempts. Last year the Dolphins were #14 in pass attempts and #3 in rush attempts... #27 in TD passes and #1 in rushing TDs.

However many receptions Marshall has, I just want it to bring a division championship and finally a great playoff run!!!

MikeHoncho likes this.
  5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    amen

6. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA

When he had 22 receptions against the colts, the only thing he said after the game was "we didn't win the game." So i dont think he's blowing smoke about caring more about winning than numbers.