1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brandon's 2009 Miami Dolphins Season Prediction!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by AquaBlitz, Jun 7, 2009.

1. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Hey guys, after some internal debate I decided that I would start a thread to generate debate and talk amongst us Dolphin fans as we await the 2009 season. I've never done this before and seen this done on a few other boards so I'm hoping you guys enjoy it and hopefully make this a yearly thing. I'm going to predict how the 2009 season unfolds, with a small blurb about every game. This is purely a fantasy, not to be taken too seriously. Just trying to have some fun and entertain you guys for the few minutes you read it. Without further ado, my 2009 Miami Dolphins season!

Week One: Miami Dolphins(0-0) @ Atlanta Falcons
    And so it begins, the 2009 NFL season. After Matt Ryan quickly drives the Falcons down the field, Miami begins to storm back. After two scoring drives orchestrated by Pennington, Joey Porter sacks Matt Ryan on a 4th and long to end the game. Final Score: Miami 17 Atlanta 10

Week Two: Miami Dolphins(1-0) vs. Indianapolis Colts

Here it is, Monday Night Football at LandShark Stadium(huh?) The Dolphins defense comes out swarming, attacking Peyton Manning from all directions and forcing turnovers. The Miami crowd is into it as Pat White throws his first, and only touchdown pass of the season to Ronnie Brown on a wide receiver reverse throw. The Colts coaching overhauls are to much for them to handle as their new look defense gets picked apart. Final Score: Miami 30 Indianapolis 19

Week Three: Miami Dolphins(2-0) @ San Diego Chargers
    After two great victories against playoff teams in 2008, the Miami Dolphins roll into Qualcomm Stadium. After an uneventful first half, the San Diego Chargers explode in the second half and begin to thrash the Dolphins. Ronnie Brown fumbles twice and Chad Pennington uncharacteristically turns the ball over. Back to the drawing board for Sparano and company. Final Score: Miami 9 San Diego 23

Week Four: Miami Dolphins(2-1) vs Buffalo Bills
    After a disappointing trip out west the 2-1 Miami Dolphins face the hated Buffalo Bills. After Trent Edwards hooks up with Terrell Owens the Dolphins defense awakes. Sacks by Cameron Wake and Vontae Davis start the turn around for Miami. The turning point occurs in the mid-fourth quarter with Buffalo driving, Trent Edwards forces a pass over the middle to Owens and Gibril Wilson picks it off and takes it to the house. LandShark Stadium erupts! Final Score: Miami 24 Buffalo 16

Week Five: Miami Dolphins (3-1) vs. New York Jets
    The second Monday night game of the season. Rex Ryan brings his new look New York Jets to Miami. Mark Sanchez shows his inexperience early and often getting battered by Miami's improved defense. Joey Porter and Kendall Langford each pay two visits to Sanchez as he gets thrown forcefully into the turf. The Jets defense holds Miami to a season low in scoring up to this point, but unfortunately for the Jets, they are held to an even lower total. Final Score: Miami 10 New York 3

Week Six: [​IMG]

Week Seven: Miami Dolphins(4-1) vs New Orleans Saints
    After a well deserved bye week, the Miami Dolphins welcome the New Orleans Saints. Drew Brees has an incredible afternoon in the beautiful Miami weather throwing for 300 yards and four touchdowns. Miami's offense doesn't fare any better and Chad Pennington can't get anything going and the Wildcat is shut down. Tony Sparano gives his team an ear full in the locker room after the embarrassing loss. Final Score: Miami 13 New Orleans 35

Week Eight: Miami Dolphins(4-2) @ New York Jets
    After an embarrassing loss to the Saints at home the Dolphins come out firing on all cylinders in Giants Stadium. Mark Sanchez continues to struggle and begins to fold under the pressure of the tough Jets crowd. Miami sweeps the season series as the Jets try and find answers for their terrible start to the season. Final Score: Miami 20 New York 8

Week Nine: Miami Dolphins(5-2) @ New England Patriots
    Week nine introduces the big match-up Dolphin fans have been waiting for. Miami and New England go back and forth, New England gets a quick 14-0 lead but Miami fights back to tie it at the half. In the fourth quarter Tom Brady works his magic as New England orchestrates the game winning drive. Final Score: Miami 17 New England 24

Week Ten: Miami Dolphins(5-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    After a tough fight in New England, the Dolphins face one of the other Florida based teams. Tampa Bay comes in with Josh Freeman taking over the starting quarterback duties for the first time this season. This one isn't even a contest as Freeman gets battered by Miami's defense. The Dolphins head home happy.
    Final Score: Miami 37 Tampa Bay 12

Week Eleven: Miami Dolphins(6-3) @ Carolina Panthers

Miami heads to North Carolina to face the Panthers on the NFL Network. This is the fourth and final game against the NFC South and the Dolphins are looking to even the series at 2-2. DeAngelo Williams runs wild on the Dolphins defense in the first half as Carolina starts with a 13-3 first half lead. The second half begins and Chad Pennington takes over. A consistent passing attack with explosive plays like Ted Ginn and Ronnie Brown allow Miami to come back and get the victory. Final Score: Miami 28 Carolina 20

Week Twelve: Miami Dolphins(7-3) @ Buffalo Bills
    The second match of the season sees Miami head to the Ralph in Buffalo. It's a chilly day up north as the Bills faithful come out ready to go. Trent Edwards has a big day throwing as Terrell Owens rakes in two touchdowns as the Bills stomp the Dolphins. The Dolphins can't get anything going passing the ball as Aaron Maybin runs wild pressuring Chad Pennington on seemingly every pass play. Ricky Williams has a rushing touchdown but sadly it isn't enough. The Dolphins will is tested once again. Final Score: Miami 16 Buffalo 27

Week Thirteen: Miami Dolphins(7-4) vs. New England Patriots
    The last division game of the season sees Miami take on New England on Sunday night. Tonight is the night where the wildcat goes into full effect. Pat White sees 10 snaps at quarterback as the wildcat once again dominates the Patriots. The Miami crowd is electric as the Dolphins put a shocking thumping on the Patriots. Final Score: Miami 45 New England 24

Week Fourteen: Miami Dolphins(8-4) @ Jacksonville Jaguars

After a dominating victory over the Patriots, Miami travels north to Jacksonville to take on the Jaguars. Miami once again unleashes the Wildcat as Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown combine for four touchdowns. Ted Ginn seals the deal with a 68 yard touchdown catch on a slant pass from Chad Pennington. Final Score: Miami 38 Jacksonville 17

Week Fifteen: Miami Dolphins(9-4) @ Tennessee Titans
    After two big victories for the Dolphins where they put up a combined 83 points, the AFC East leading squad set their sights on LP Field. The Dolphins come out throwing and they pay for it. Michael Griffin returns an interception for a touchdown on the first series of the game and it all goes down hill from there. Miami can't run the ball on a stingy Titans defense and are forced to throw, throw, throw. The Dolphins just can't get it done. Final Score: Tennessee 22 Miami 10

Week Sixteen: Miami Dolphins(9-5) vs. Houston Texans
    After a tough afternoon in Tennessee, Miami returns to LandShark Stadium to take on the hungry Texans. Fireworks go off in the first half as Miami puts up 24 points to the Texans 15. The second half is a defensive battle and no points are scored. Miami wins game number ten of the season. Final Score: Miami 24 Houston 15

Week Seventeen: Miami Dolphins(10-5) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
    13-2 Pittsburgh comes into Miami for the final game of the season with the AFC North division wrapped up. After the Pittsburgh starters play the first half they go up 13-3. Once the second half starts and Pittsburgh sends their second team on the field things turn. Chad Pennington throws three consecutive touchdown passes to Ted Ginn, Patrick Turner and Anthony Fasano as Miami puts on a dominating second half performance against the Superbowl Champions. Final Score: Miami 26 Pittsburgh 16

Your 2009 Miami Dolphins season, 2009 AFC East Champions for the second year in a row with a final record of 11-5. The playoffs are yours to imagine......

Hope your all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed typing it out! Comments are appreciated and encouraged :hi5:

2. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Thanks for the write up man.
    Im also thinking among 10-6, 11-5 lines.
    If we do that, with the schedule we have..we will have a great team on our hands.

AquaBlitz likes this.
  3. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    very cool write up. i see us as having that type opf record too. please no more references to landshark stadium. i dont know which was worse. reading that we lost to the bills or seeing that we play at landshark stadium :tantrum:

AquaBlitz likes this.
  4. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    I dont think its too bad.

Id take LandShark over "Bank of America" or "Gillete" stadium any day of the week.

Bpk and Silverphin like this.
  5. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Not bad...except
    you mention that the Jets hold the Fins to a season low score of 10..
    Except, according to your scenario, a couple of weeks earlier we only scored 9 against SD..
    oh and I think we sweep the Bills

AquaBlitz likes this.
  6. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    The good news (or bad news) depending upon your outlook, is that our revamped secondary will get a work out the 1st 2 weeks ... that along with a real verdict on our ability to rush the passer ...

i do think we beat INDY, not sure against ATL -- not that we won't be better than them ... its just that it is week 1 ... we'll have a better idea come week 3 in preseason as to how good both aspects are doing in a 'vanilla' scheme ... if all signs are good -- then we will have a very good chance to hit the break undefeated -- as i am less worried about SD, BUF or NYJ ....

7. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    Your ideas are very similar to mine the first half of the season. I also have us losing to San Diego, New Orleans, and the first New England game. The big difference is that I do not think we lose to either Buffalo or Tennessee, but I see us at 12-3 playing the 13-2 Steelers for homefield that last week, this is where the other loss comes at for me. So officially I am saying 12-4, but I will likely lower it to 11-5 before the season starts.

Either way, glad to see another person being so positive! Good job.

AquaBlitz likes this.
  8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Let's re-write Week_Nine:
    There will be blood!
    Tom Brady is hit hard from the blind side by Cameron Wake after being sacked by Porter twice in the first Quarter & JT once within minutes of the start of the second. He's rolling on the ground in pain, grasping his knee in agony. New England replaces Brady with an unknown backup, who reluctantly enters the game knowing the havoc & brutality of the pass rush he must confront.
    The game is in the 4th Quarter & the Dolphins lead the Patriots by 24-3, when the Dolphin bench receives the news of the extent of Brady's injury: wrenched knee w/ broken leg. out for the season.
    Miami goes on in the later part of the 4th to increase their lead by 10 creating a stunning victory over New England (34-3):up:
    Retribution: the Triad of Terror has avenged Miami relegating the Patriots to obscurity within the NFL :yes:

9. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    :escape: I thought I fixed that when I proof read it, thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks for your thoughts, I wanted to see us sweep Buffalo but I also tired to be realistic. I think Buffalo's receiving core is going to be too much for our secondary to handle at least once in the two games we play them. The Titans pose some problems with their incredible rushing attack and I feel we'll be "sleeping" a little bit after two big victories over the Pats and the Jags.

:lol: LandShark Stadium kills me, what's worse is it's only an eight month contract or seomthing like that so we'll be going back to Dolphins Stadium or whatever the next sponsor will be.......they seriously need to just settle on a name, I'm starting to lose track!

Agreed, the schedule is tough and if we make it through with double digit wins we will prove to be a legit championship contending team.

10. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Truth be told, brandon I can look at the entire schedule and see a potential win each week for us.
    I believe we will beat SD. As Marty (CNC) puts it.....the "Norv Effect"..In fact they've gotten a little worse each year under Norv. 8-8 last year! From 14-2 to .500 in 3 short seasons. That's Norv for ya.
    The only scary games IMO are the Texans, simply because we can't seem to beat them. And the Steelers because they're the champs.
    But again I think we can beat anyone.

11. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I always read a little on this site, mostly stick to the AFCE forum but I just had to say something...

(Obviously, it's not meant to be 'taken seriously') and I'm glad you had fun with it...

I just think it's really optimistic to think Pennington can beat the Jets twice this year...

It's optimistic to think he can beat any 'decent' defense with an aggressive scheme twice in a year... And I think we all believe the Jets defense is a little bit above decent and most certainly pressure driven :up:

That's all, carry on...

12. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Chad with 3 weeks of being in the system was 6 points from beating the Jets in week 1. Hell maybe a Patrick Turner makes that catch in the back of the endzone. ;)

Then he put on a clinic in the 2nd half in the 2nd Jets game.

Pennington is sweeping his old team next year. Get over it and prepare to eat your words.

13. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    You act like he's torching us? He's a dink and dunk passer with limited mobility and an okay running game...

He folds under any sort of pressure... I know, you've only seen him a few times a year prior to this past season, so you don't quite understand yet...

This is also an odd year so you may not want to count injury out of it ;)

14. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Dude was 2nd in the league in passer rating. Had over 3650 yards with the 6th best yards per attempts in the league. Also had a 2.7:1 td to int ratio.

He burnt teams last year whether you want to admit it or not. Heaven forbid he didn't burn the Jets week 1 after only being with the team for 3 weeks. There's a reason that the Dolphins went 2-4 to start the season, but when Chad got more comfortable the team went 9-1 to end the season (and that loss was on the defense not the offense)

Chad and the offense had so many game winning touchdown drives, or long lasting drives at the end of the 4th quarter that secured wins the dude IS CLUTCH.

You better pray he gets hurt this year. Better pray that trend keeps up because that's the only way the Jets with KC (average) or MS (rookie) have a chance against the Dolphins this year.

mullingan, the 23rd and anlgp like this.
  15. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    How many times did Pennington complete a pass over 10 yards in the last game of the season...

Less than 5, two of which were scores...

His arm is limited, I can't believe you guys are still questioning that after an entire season...

But to each his own... Chad did the same things for us every year he wasn't hurt... Great passer rating, good TO ratio, completion percentage, etc...

Then in a WC game or the playoffs, he disappeared...

Good luck and congrats on the AFCE and the one and done...

16. PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN

PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Trust me, Pennington is better than a hyped up rookie from USC. I'd pick Pennington over Sanchez any day.

17. PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN

Nov 9, 2008
    And didn't he take you guys to the AFC Championship game?

18. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    In all fairness man, we dont really know if the Jets defense will be a little bit above decent. Personally I think they will be in the top half, but I think talk of that unit being in the top five or ten are extremely premature. I considered Calvin Pace overrated when Miami flirted with him, and I saw nothing last year to change that (he is a good pass rusher though). We don't know what Bart Scott is going to be like without Lewis and Suggs around him. Leonhard should be solid, but by the end of the season he was sharing time with the rookie Nakamura for the Ravens. Revis is elite, I cant argue that, but I am not so sure about the other cornerbacks you have on your roster (although I do confess to not know about your cornerbacks).

To me those are an awful lot of questions for a defense that is being anointed a top flight defense in the league. They may get there, and likely will, but I think it is more fair to say that this year they will be somewhere between 14-18.

Your offense is a completely different story however . . . :no:

19. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    When :lol:

20. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009

Obviously, at this point in the season, especially with the changes teams have made, it's nearly impossible to pinpoint what will happen over the course of a season...

I doubt any majority really had the Dolphins slated for anything more than 8 wins last season...

Rookie coach, injury prone QB, no name receivers, 'decent' defense on paper, etc...

With a little scheduling help, good things happened...

Our schedule is tougher but our team, on paper, is better than yours was last season... Minus the QB of course...

It's up for grabs IMO

21. PENNSYLVANIADOLPHAN

Nov 9, 2008
    Lol, that was my bad. It was the second round against the Steelers.

Still, Pennington is a good QB that is great with the right supporting cast. And we have that supporting cast.

22. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Better one and done than to be beat by that same team week 17 with the qb you got rid of for free earlier in the preseason. Plus don't you think that playoff experience helped the progress of the team in the future? They've had a taste and all players who aren't new know what to expect now. There's a reason the Ravens were in the Championship game last year.

Who said Chad's arm isn't limited. I don't think anyone can refute that. It's everything else he brings to the table.

This team was 1-15 in 07. Heaven forbid they don't win it all the year after all that. :lol: If you don't think the possibility with the upgrades this team has brought in, another year in the system and with the receivers, that Chad can't possibly have another career year than you're biased.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  23. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Don't put all your eggs in one basket, apparently that's what the Jets did wrong according to you guys...

Pennington may not make it 16 games, what then?

24. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    That's what I love about this league, on any given Sunday anyone can beat anyone.

There is no doubt Rex Ryan runs the most complex, aggressive defense in the NFL. Problem is, aside from Jim Leonhard and Bart Scott, none of the Jets players have played in it. Miami plays you guys twice in the first eight weeks, to think the Jets will have mastered that defense in eight weeks is crazy. Another thing you have to remember is the Jets defense won't even be close to performing like Baltimore's. The only guy on the Jets defensive line who could have started(or at least made the team) for the Ravens last season was Kris Jenkins. Everyone else wouldn't have even made the 53. There is no way the Jets linebackers will be able to attack the way they did in Baltimore because of that defensive line. Haloti Ngata, Trevor Pryce and Kelly Greeg/Justin Bannan took up five and sometimes six blocks by themselves, aside from Kris Jenkins, you expect a bunch of nobodies to control two men apiece and allow Bart Scott, Calvin Pace and co. to run a muck at the line of scrimmage? And I won't even mention the secondary, as Ed Reed is probably 100x the player Kerry Rhodes will ever be. Darelle Revis is a great player though, and that's probably the only player who will thrive in Ryan's scheme.

25. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I'm not even trying to be biased, just honest...

Pennington can ruin your season just as quickly as he can help elevate it... It's been proven...

Let's see what he does this season and possibly review that argument later...

26. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Douglas played in Baltimore last season... DL

Scott played in Baltimore last season... LB

Leonhard played in Baltimore last season... Secondary

That's three guys, three levels of defense all bringing knowledge to the table...

Seems like the most seamless transition you can ask for...

Reed 100X better than Rhodes... Wow, not much of an exaggeration there...

Reed is the best in the business, but Rhodes is maybe 7-8 Safeties away in the entire league...

David Harris isn't a nobody, he had the injury bug last season... If you've never seen him play, check out his stats for what he did last season and in 2007... You obviously don't know much about the Jets...

Ellis is long in the tooth but still putting up solid names...

I'm not saying this is a Superbowl team... The original argument was that it would be difficult for the Dolphins to take 2 and you're acting like it's a walk in the park... Show up on game day like that, hell, I hope the players do as well... Especially Crowder :P

27. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    i said possibility. you're basically saying there's no possibility that chad carries over all the work that he put in, on top of the work that he's putting in this year (completely healthy in the offseason by the way) that he could improve over last year's performance.

sorry but i believe that's bias even if you don't think so.

28. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    We get to see what Henne's all about. I know I'm not the only Dolphins fan who wants to see what that kid can do in a real gametime situation. 2nd year in the system with a big time arm and big time work ethic we could be worse off.

Or that Pat White kid if it all goes down the tank. ;)

29. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    And if I'm right, then we can both agree I'm being realistic and you're being overly optimistic, right?

Vice versa for the opposite of course...

30. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009
    I'm actually in East Lansing (Spartan Alum) so I saw Henne (and sadly Brady) play a ton...

He has some serious potential, Pennington is just a patch and I'm glad they came out and said it...

I'd much rather play Pennington than an 'experienced' Henne...

31. B.Sebo

B.Sebo TV Mastermind

Dec 16, 2007
    West Arkansas
    A good argument, but you hurt your argument my mentioning Sanchez. Pennington was worth five wins for us last year, I am not saying he is the best in the league, because he's not, but he was the right player at the right time. You give us Sanchez last year and we very likely could have won six games.

Also, I dont think you can compare Ryan to Sparano if for the only reason of where they come from. Yeah, Tony was a first time head coach, but he also had Bill Parcels behind him, and you have to think that as he got started that had to help him out. Who does Rex have behind him, Mike Tannenbaum? Now as much as I love Christmas trees, Tannenbaum is four or five steps down from Parcels (and Ireland). Plus I did not hear Tony at this point last season talking like Rex is talking now.

My bottom line is this, while the situations seem similar, I think we had a little bit of the intangibles that you guys dont have.

And before you call me a homer or anything, I am trying to make thought out arguments, and I am the guy who before the season last year had the Bills in the AFC Title Game (and I believe all Phins fans agree we hate the Bills just about as much as the Jets).

32. AGAW

AGAW New Member

Feb 26, 2009

Keep in mind, the Jets are coming off a very great start last season (8-3) With questionable losses in NE and Oak... Very easily 'could' have been 10-1... Or at least 9-2 if we split...

They did that with virtually the same talent, minus Favre and Coles (who realistically only showed up big in one against Arizona)

We took away horrific coaching and equally rough QB play and replaced it with youth and inexperience... I'm not saying it will be perfect...

But if the Jets translate from paper to field even remotely well, we'll be alright...

Obvious question marks around Sanchez (I don't remember mentioning him to hurt my argument? lol) but I'm a Clemens proponent this season...

I wasn't really that ecstatic over Sanchez to begin with... I'd have taken Crabtree...

33. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Have a feelig San Diego will be looking to redeem themselves after losing to us last year... especially with them at home in front of their own fans. I see that Chargers game as very risky for us.

I can;t say I like the lack of late division games. At all. It means that down the stretch, things won;t get to be decided head to head, which sucks.

I don;t see 11 wins. Maybe once I see our first couple games and see what we've got.

I think our Secondary will take awhile to come together with the new players, AND with rookies possibly involved. That could cost us a few games in the first month and a half.

The other questions marks, as we all know, are mainly along the O-line. I won;t go into them again here.

34. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Now that the thread has been thoroughly hijacked with nonsense, back to the topic:

Nice work Brandon, a few games I see differently, but I still see us at 10-6 or even another 11-5 year. I definitely see us getting into the playoffs, and this year we have the talent and experience, not to mention strength and size, to go much deeper. Good work, nice thread, thanks for sharing it.

As for our nice Jets fan, I really feel for fans who's team has so little worth reading about that the fans have to lurk at other teams' fan sites just to read some positive news. We feel your pain, being a J-E-T-S fan must really S-U-C-K. :lol:

35. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    the Pennington Renaissance continues
    the Orca-5 will allow for the Tandem to exceed all expectation
    opening up the passing game
    Pat White will command an expanded WildCat experience for the NFL defense to contend with on a weekly basis
    the Phin Offense is Phat~! :yes:

Personally, never cared much for the Jets. They must be sick over the loss of their Franchise QB to the Dolphins. New coach, rookie qb, same old bad attitude :tantrum:all adds up to major frustration & a losing season. The only game I wish them well in is against New England.
    GoFish!

36. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    After reading your review Brandon, I think your Homer Hat is on a Little too tight. The best I see our Dolphins going is 9-7

37. AquaBlitz

AquaBlitz Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    If I would have predicted seven wins last season you would have been saying the same thing, except you would be saying the best we record we could finish with is 5-11.

Care to go more in depth with your nine win scenario? Such as why only nine wins?