******Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread******
177 replies
Another awesome episode. Only 2 left until next year :sad:
I think we're slowly going to end up with a Walt/Todd vs. Jesse/Mike war to close out the series with Hank on everyone's trail.
I'm starting to think the series might end with Jesse flipping and helping Hank and the DEA after Walt and Todd take out Mike.
Or, er find out that Walt was really Bruce Willis the entire time.
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
"Ray Finkle wrote:
I think we're slowly going to end up with a Walt/Todd vs. Jesse/Mike war to close out the series with Hank on everyone's trail.
I'm starting to think the series might end with Jesse flipping and helping Hank and the DEA after Walt and Todd take out Mike.
I really hope nothing like that happens.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"slickj101 wrote:
I really hope nothing like that happens.
I agree.
"I am in the empire business"
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
"I am in the empire business"
As much as I love this show, I found that part to be too over the top.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"slickj101 wrote:
As much as I love this show, I found that part to be too over the top.
He's going nuts.....I don't see how it's over the top? He's 'breaking bad'.....power rich, and obviously is trying to make up for his prior mistake selling out for $5000.00 when now the company is worth billions. He's trying to become bigger and better 2x because of that incident. He wants to be Tony Montana.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
He's going nuts.....I don't see how it's over the top? He's 'breaking bad'.....power rich, and obviously is trying to make up for his prior mistake selling out for $5000.00 when now the company is worth billions. He's trying to become bigger and better 2x because of that incident. He wants to be Tony Montana.
I know but it just seems a little too forced considering how realistic and calculating he was and is at certain times.
I think they just did that to make the audience relate more to Jesse.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"slickj101 wrote:
I know but it just seems a little too forced considering how realistic and calculating he was and is at certain times.
I think they just did that to make the audience relate more to Jesse.
He has slowly been turning....now it's at a head....and he's about to burst.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

I've spent the past 2 weeks watching Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 on my Kindle, and last night was the first one I have seen "live" so I can finally enter this thread without fear of spoilers.
Watching Walt trying to free himself last night was the first time I found myself finally rooting against him. I was relieved when the coffee pot went flying across the room.
I'm sure I'm late in turning, as I'm sure there are many still rooting for Walt.
Have you turned on Walt yet? If so what did it?
When Saul told Walt... "get out now, its over, you have a family, a profitable car wash business" etc and Walt said something along the lines of "im just getting started" I turned on him. Def rooting for Jesse now. Although I don't see how much longer he'll last.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

Walt already lost a lot of Jesse's confidence. If you watched the scene where the news report about the kid comes on, Walt tells Jesse how upset he is about it and how he hasn't been able to sleep. Then two mins later he's whistling like a happy camper. I liked how they showed Jesse's reaction to that.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
"His'nBeatYour'n wrote:
I've spent the past 2 weeks watching Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 on my Kindle, and last night was the first one I have seen "live" so I can finally enter this thread without fear of spoilers.
Watching Walt trying to free himself last night was the first time I found myself finally rooting against him. I was relieved when the coffee pot went flying across the room.
I'm sure I'm late in turning, as I'm sure there are many still rooting for Walt.
Have you turned on Walt yet? If so what did it?
I'm still rooting for him to kind of snap out of the ego trip he's on but idk if that happens.
Probably not before he gets someone in his family killed.
Silence

It's ******* Golden.
They keep referencing walt jrs car.....something is going to happen with that.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

"SICK wrote:
They keep referencing walt jrs car.....something is going to happen with that.
He has hardly appeared in the season at all, too.
I think what finally turned me against Walt was the character changes in Jesse, Skylar and Mike since Gus was killed. And in Hank since the day he shot Tuco.
Throughout the series, every time I'd almost take Jesse's side he'd do something prideful, stupid or whiney. But ever since Walt turned him against Gus, he hasn't had one of those moments.
Skylar has always been some variation of Walt's obstacle and nag, but now she is too scared to nag, and the look of terror in her eyes finally has her being sympathetic. She is Carmella Saprano, but at least Carmella knew what Tony was before she married him.
Mike has always been likable, but I couldn't ever root for him since he was tasked with doing Gus's bidding.
Hank hasn't had the overnight Gus effect, his arc has been more slow and series long. If there was someone that I hated in the beginning, it was Hank. He started cocky and had such little respect for Walt that you hoped anyone BUT Hank would take down Walt eventually.
But the show has thrown so much Hank's way to humble him, and Walt can now so nimbly manipulate him, that their roles are reversed, and it is Walt who has no respect for Hank.
Until Gus's death, no matter what Walt did, he was the lesser of two evils. It seems there is less hope for redemption now.
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
I'm really glad Aaron Paul buzzed his hair. Now I look exactly like him and have actually gotten a couple of girls to believe I was him.
You cry a lot?
Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.
atching season 3 is interesting because i am at the point that Walt wants out and Jesse wants back in.
Is there anywhere I can see the first two episodes of season 5? I ran through the first 4 on netflix in like 2 days and no that I got to on demand. They only have episode 3 and on. Im pissed
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
"Nappy Roots wrote:
Is there anywhere I can see the first two episodes of season 5? I ran through the first 4 on netflix in like 2 days and no that I got to on demand. They only have episode 3 and on. Im pissed
You can buy them from Amazon. 1.99ea I think.
How dare you!??!
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime:
Who's more awesome Walt or MacGyver?
I get a kick how everytime Walt goes all chemistry genius to find solutions to problems ...it's kinda Macgyver-ish
"Nappy Roots wrote:
Is there anywhere I can see the first two episodes of season 5? I ran through the first 4 on netflix in like 2 days and no that I got to on demand. They only have episode 3 and on. Im pissed
Do you use torrents? You should find both episodes rather easily.
No I don't unfortunately. I'll just wait til netflix I guess :(
Wilson Performance on Facebook
Wilson Performance on Twitter
:hammertime::hammertime: