Bucs v Dolphins preseason game thread

890 replies

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 01:04 PM

"Bpk wrote:

How's your gut handle all that spice?

It is counter intuitive, but it helps digestion

Brown42000Brown42000New Member
Aug 10, 2012, 01:22 PM

Looking forward to seeing "Ryan Garrard" connect with "Chad Bess"

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 01:31 PM

"Brown42000 wrote:

Looking forward to seeing "Ryan Garrard" connect with "Chad Bess"

Maybe Griese stopped drinking.

No, I did not type the above with a straight face.

Aug 10, 2012, 01:40 PM

"Ryan Fuller is a rookie out of Texas A&M"

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 10, 2012, 01:49 PM

Tampa has a marginal front 7, Im hoping our 1st team OL handles their buisness.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 02:06 PM

I will be drinking heavily, and eating pizza bites......

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 02:11 PM

"SICK wrote:

I will be drinking heavily, and eating pizza bites......

All you young guys take note: that is "going out" on Friday night for married dads.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 02:16 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

All you young guys take note: that is "going out" on Friday night for married dads.

HEy, why don;t you pipe down, and buy my damn tickets and take your old lady for a night out for $8 damn dollars.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 02:20 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Tampa has a marginal front 7, Im hoping our 1st team OL handles their buisness.

With the new faster pace I'll be happy if the OL keeps penalties to a minimum, especially false starts.

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Aug 10, 2012, 02:35 PM

"Bpk wrote:

So, not Landshark.

Soooo not Landshark ;)

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 03:17 PM

"Bpk wrote:

So... big question is... what are you eating and drinking for the game?

It's only pre-season, so no one expects you to be in mid-season form.

I think I'll have a gluten free beer and a big-ass burger on a pretzel bun.

I'm grabbing a pint of local barley whine to share its stout stuff and some miller lights (less carbs) to wash it down. Home made Pizzas will be cooking while we have the cold beverages waiting on the game.

Brother inlaw driving 300 miles to visit (Cowboy fan) he will have to enjoy the game lol.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 10, 2012, 03:23 PM

Wont be able to see the game live, but hopefully my preseason pass will work later tonite.

Went to whole foods and bought a piece of sea bass, some garlic, limes, scotch bonnet, etc, carved that fresh fish up and threw together a quick ceviche in my hotel room, with a bag of tortilla chips..6 pack of corona..done.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 03:29 PM

"SICK wrote:

I will be drinking heavily, and eating pizza bites......

You dainty ****ing thing you... pizza 'bites'.

Saying it like it's small doesn't make it any less gluttonous that you'll slurp down a party-sized double cheese jalapeno-pork-beef-chicken meat triple play pizza... in 'small bites'.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 03:30 PM

"Finascious D wrote:

All you young guys take note: that is "going out" on Friday night for married dads.

The money he thought he was saving on rubbers has ended up being the pricetag on a house, wedding ring, and college fund.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 03:32 PM

"padre31 wrote:

With the new faster pace I'll be happy if the OL keeps penalties to a minimum, especially false starts.

That's a BOG concern for me! We didn't get drive killing penalties too often under Sparano. This offense is MADE for mistakes, with its pace.

Tonight, if we can;t run on a weak run defense.. it would be very worrying. We need SOME running game this season. Especially in an up tempo offense, we can't be going three and out in under a minute all the time or our D will wilt by the 3rd quarter.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 03:34 PM

"xphinfanx wrote:

I'm grabbing a pint of local barley whine to share its stout stuff and some miller lights (less carbs) to wash it down. Home made Pizzas will be cooking while we have the cold beverages waiting on the game.

Brother inlaw driving 300 miles to visit (Cowboy fan) he will have to enjoy the game lol.

Cool that you have your bro visiting! Homemade pizza sounds GOOD. What do you make yours with? Pizza sauce, tomato paste or spag sauce? What kind of cheese and toppings.

Only on gameday are we like a bunch of women exchanging recipes.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Aug 10, 2012, 03:38 PM

I have a champ of champs game @830, I'll be relying on my homies round dis mu fug to provide some good analysis.

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 03:44 PM

Where the hell is killer?

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Aug 10, 2012, 03:47 PM

"Pandarilla wrote:

Where the hell is killer?

WHO the hell is killer?

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 10, 2012, 03:50 PM

"Pandarilla wrote:

Where the hell is killer?

He went to the other side.I told him some of us missed him and hoped he'd come back soon..

Always liked that dude, completely misunderstood by some folks IMO.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Aug 10, 2012, 03:51 PM

"Bpk wrote:

WHO the hell is killer?

Killerphins with the clown avatar.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Aug 10, 2012, 03:53 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Time: 7:30

Place: Joe Robbie Stadium

Announcers: Suspect we hear Griese, Nat Moore, and some guy who manages a Publix

Radio call: 940am or Dolphins.com

Announcers: Dick Stockton, Nat Moore and Griese

TV coverage: unknown right now

Usually streams for preseason games are readily available

What to watch:

Bucs, new coach trying to instill discipline on a very talented team

Dolphins, new coach, trying to install a new style offense, the jocular penalties shall ensue!

jocular
adjective
Definition: 1. meant to be funny; 2. inclined to joke and be playful

Synonyms: funny, humorous, comical, wacky, amusing, playful, jovial

Antonyms: serious, depressing, grim

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 03:54 PM

"Bpk wrote:

Cool that you have your bro visiting! Homemade pizza sounds GOOD. What do you make yours with? Pizza sauce, tomato paste or spag sauce? What kind of cheese and toppings.

Only on gameday are we like a bunch of women exchanging recipes.

We are usually lazy and open a jar of spag sauce fresh deli peperoni, moztarela, and a little sharp chedder,olives. Then the wife likes a white sauce,parmagian, pine nuts,red peppers, and green chile, spinich.

I know I mis spelled those cheese names.

This is making me hungry.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Aug 10, 2012, 03:55 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

He went to the other side.I told him some of us missed him and hoped he'd come back soon..

Always liked that dude, completely misunderstood by some folks IMO.

He became a Jets, Pats or Bills fan???

I liked the dude too. Think he'd be great fun to watch a live game with, but not if he pulled a Benedict Arnold on us.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Aug 10, 2012, 03:57 PM

"MrClean wrote:

jocular
adjective
Definition: 1. meant to be funny; 2. inclined to joke and be playful

Synonyms: funny, humorous, comical, wacky, amusing, playful, jovial

Antonyms: serious, depressing, grim

OMG you cracking me up I seen the thread you dragging from.

Clean in up (metephor) (met a 4) mr hehe

That's why they play the games!:yes: