1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buffalo Game 11/29/2009

Discussion in 'The Phins Connection - Tailgating & More' started by Delfin Alejandro, Nov 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Delfin Alejandro

Delfin Alejandro Premier League Champs

Dec 12, 2008
    My girlfriend and I are heading up to Buffalo to support our Boys 11/29/2009. Is there anyone that is going to be tailgating or wants to hang out prior to the game. It would be nice to have some friendly's to hang with. :up:

2. buzdoubt

buzdoubt New Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Burlington, On
    Well there is a great parking lot just outside the stadium called 'hammer time'...which is quite appropriate as there is no shortage of beer...but they have some of the better washroom facilities (keep the wife happy)... I think i'm going incognito to this one though...bills fans are down in the dumps big time, and i'm always a target for the locals and their frustrations... good bunch of peeps though!

3. justinfeller

justinfeller New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    i totally agree with the incognito thing...i live in ithaca - this is my first dolphins game in buffalo...all week, people have been warning me and wishing me luck with not getting messed with, lol...im wearing all black today...don't feel like getting beer dumped on me, heh...i imagine that after ricky's first few touchdowns, the bills fans might not be so hospitable...