1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bulletin Board Material for this week and Week 17?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by AllianceCollect, Nov 18, 2008.

1. AllianceCollect

AllianceCollect The Beautiful Mrs. AC....

Mar 25, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Its always nice living in NY and getting the NY media perspective....

JETS LOOK TO RUIN TITANS UNDEFEATED STREAK IN WIDE OPEN AFC - New York Post

I'll be sure to call him out and send an e-mail from my work account on Monday. I'll be interested to see what he has to say, if he even bothers to reply.....

HULKFish likes this.
  2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Who wrote that? We should all email them and remind them we kicked the pats *** in week three.

HULKFish, calphin and steveincolorado like this.
  3. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    The Jets local media is the worst. They never give the Dolphins any respect. I almost had a heart attack when I opened the paper this morning and found a positive blurb about Ted Ginn.

let them disrespect us, we'll show them where it counts...on the field.

HULKFish and calphin like this.
  4. bbqpitlover

bbqpitlover Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Maine
    I think maybe this guy is upset by how well Pennington is playing and not throwing interceptions left and right like Farve. No sense in the NY media crying over spilt milk, Chad is a dolphin now and we are laughing at their expense because we got the better end of the stick.

5. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Patriots-Jets: Winner take all - BostonHerald.com

:up:

TheMageGandalf and Aqua4Ever04 like this.
  6. TheMageGandalf

TheMageGandalf Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    FLORIDA
    WTH

Man I feel like smashing someones face in right now and I am not even on the payroll.

Our boys better bring it this Sunday and not just take care of homefield but really smash them like they did earlier to shut some of these fools up north up.

HULKFish likes this.
  7. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

If there ever was a trap game for Miami, this is it...we're riding high off of 4 straight wins, albeit a couple were ugly wins, and the Pats aren't going to forget the spanking we gave them in week 3, Cassel is a better player than he was in week 3 and they are desperate...at this point in the season, this is as close to a must-win as they can have. They realistically can't afford to lose to us twice...that really puts them behind the eight ball and that's a team that doesn't get itself behind the eight ball.

As to the Jests...well, this is a tough one for me... I can't root for them to win because well...they're the jests...and yet, part of me wants them to beat the Titans to ensure the Fins legacy undefeated season once again...Oye ve...what to do, what to do...someone help me !! LOL

8. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL
    They still have to face Indy and Pitt. :up:

HULKFish likes this.
  9. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    Last week was a trap game, this week is not. Miami is definitely not looking ahead to the St. Louis game.

10. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
  11. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    let them talk, I prefer it when the media isnt kissing our asses.