1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burden of proof is a plus on Miami Dolphins' roster

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, May 24, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1063004.html

It's unbelievable how much hinges on this guy. We all know how our interior of the OL was the biggest problem and actually may have cost us a few games. We don't have a lot of depth....that's healthy. ;) I trust Parcells & co. know what they're doing here, but so much hinges on this guy being healthy and obviously him playing at a high level.
    Man, I hope that streak does not continue. ;) Ahhh, streaks are meant to be broken and trends are bound to change. ;)
    Lets pray. ;)

2. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I think Wake picked the perfect team to try his game with. Other teams wont be focusing on him with JT and Porter on the field. This gives him a chance to produce.

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well to me, all that chip on the shoulder thing means is those guys have upside to their games, when "if" becomes "did", the Phins will benefit.

And Wake has a tough row to hoe to even see the field, though Sparano did dub him "a guy with a chip on his shoulder" which may be Sparanoese for a guy he likes.

As for the health issues, if Y Bell can make it through a whole season, I'm not worried about Jake Grove.

4. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    test