1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burress on NFI list, Ends season

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by anlgp, Dec 2, 2008.

1. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Just saw it on SC

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thankfully I traded him before the deadline in one fantasy league a couple of weeks ago. Forget who I got in return, but it's better than a free agent!

Way to possibly end your career, Plaxico. What in the hell were you doing carrying around a firearm without a permit? In New York, of all places! If he had been smoking, Bloomberg would call for the death penalty.

texanphinatic likes this.
  3. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    You would think this is the biggest sport's story of the year with the round the clock coverage of Placixo. If Plaxico played for the KC Chiefs do you think Sportscenter would even mention that he shot himself???? NOOOOOOO. ESPN and the rest of the media thinks the world revolves around NYC. I think even the Giants don't want to hear anymore about this.

anlgp likes this.
  4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Substitute "Plaxico Burress" for "Terrell Owens." Hell, take it one step further and imagine that Plax, TO, and Brett Favre had all shot each other. ESPN would be inconsolable.