1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye week inventory: Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/29315/bye-week-inventory-new-england-patriots
    :up: Alright! I'll take anything I can get.:lol:
    Despite the way some may feel right now, these two guys have been AMAZING this year and deserve some serious props!!:up:
    This is true about the TEs. It's definitely a concern. I thought with guys like Dansby and Bell, etc, we'd improve in that dept.

I hope it's not turning into the same old JA story. He looks like an All-pro one week, gets our hopes up and then comes out and sh-ts the bed. The JA roller coaster rides again. Sorry, I know it may be too early to be saying this. I still have hope.
    It was great timing for the bye-week, especially regarding these two guys. Of course we need Big Jake healthy and we could really now use some help on the DL. I hope Odrick is close to 100%. We really could use him. He showed some good potential, but he's still raw and he needs to get his playing time.

I've said before and I'll say it again; him being out is a really bad loss. He would be a big help right now.

P.S. Oh yeah....screw the stupid AccuScore Forecast!!:tongue2::gun_bandana:

2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I think JA will start v Green Bay but will be on a very short leash, if he falls down again and Receiver makes a play he will be switched out for Sean Smith.

Happen to think JA in Smith's role on Te's is a fine matchup.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    I think JA could be good on TEs. Shoot, after being A CB and covering the guys he's been covering, it should feel like he was using a batting donut if he starts covering TEs.:pointlol: However, you'd be possibly stuck with the same problems Smith was previously having..... and that batting donut analogy doesn't work the other way.:lol:

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    where is this from?

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Get the man a real pair of cleats for god's sake. Seriously, he has solid cover skills, but he slips in a big spot at least once a game it seems. Fortunately there is usually another player in the area to clean up, or he can get a hand on the shoe. It's like playing with fire though.

6. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    It doesn't appear the cleats are the issue to me, it looks like he locks his hips like a kid roller skating for the first time and just slides, then falls backwards.

He loses his balance on double moves on occasion.

7. Califin

Califin Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Or he's taking this seasons's defensive mentality about, "flying all around",

a bit too literal.

8. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Oops!:lol: I was rushing. Link is posted.

9. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Good stuff man, I think we can win the division but I would be ok just getting into the playoffs and play on from there.

Sceeto likes this.