C2C "representing" in Jersey 2009 for Draft.

182 replies

NJFINSFAN1NJFINSFAN1Luxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 03:44 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Oh I so hate you right now!

I wasn't good enough to go last for yr...loser....:pity:

Amanda is better looking! :yes:

But your cute in your own way also.:wink2:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 04:51 PM

"NJFINSFAN1 wrote:

Than I will have to go! :hi5:

woot! i hope you know you're paying my tab! :tongue2:

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Oh I so hate you right now!

I wasn't good enough to go last for yr...loser....:pity:

you're still my homie, but i'm way cuter than you...plus, me and greg are e-married....he HAS to say that!! :lol:

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 06:17 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

It depends on which half you want to partake in. If you are wanting to go to the actual draft itself you will have to find a way to NY on your own this yr or get with some guys on here to maybe get a car to drop you off and or pick you up.The line starts at 3am btw. From the hotel I mean. There is no such thing as parking there, so you cant take your own vehicle. Last yr, we partied Friday night, we went out for dinner, sat at the bar watched hockey (not really) went up to the rooms drank some more. Sat, Mike has a huge get together for the draft, he sets up screens all over, which Dolphins fans get first dibs on, cuz he' a dolphins fan.:hi5:. Last yr in honer of Tuna he had free Tuna party subs and cold cut subs...(plenty of food) then we stayed in there all day and chilled watching the draft. Then Sunday we watched the earlier rounds at Mikes and left. Complmentary B-fast at Mikes is cool as well. Its also right by a target and a Chilis, so its pretty easy to get to other places.

so who is doing what exactly? :confused2:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 06:18 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

so who is doing what exactly? :confused2:

you're gonna go left and everybody else is gonna go right.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 06:20 PM

"finsgirlie wrote:

you're gonna go left and everybody else is gonna go right.

Well Sick is driving, so it will be kind of hard to go the opposite way as him...

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 06:21 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

Well Sick is driving, so it will be kind of hard to go the opposite way as him...

smart ass :pity:

cue marty "better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass!"

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 23, 2009, 07:34 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

Well Sick is driving, so it will be kind of hard to go the opposite way as him...

im stayin at miami mikes.....free food, a bar....and the opportunity to get some air, go to our room, or go out to lunch or something whenever we want is the golden ticket for me brotha :hi5:

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 23, 2009, 07:40 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

im stayin at miami mikes.....free food, a bar....and the opportunity to get some air, go to our room, or go out to lunch or something whenever we want is the golden ticket for me brotha :hi5:

sounds good to me then :knucks:

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 23, 2009, 07:52 PM

I think its a consensus that this what we are doing. (Staying at Mike's.) Plus I saw what Gik,Stitches, and Skeet went through....uh...no thanks.

124124New Member
Feb 24, 2009, 12:18 AM

Guys I am going to have to pass. For the 3rd year in a row I will be in NYC at the Jets Official Party. This year my friend who is good friends with Wesley Walker has gotten us V.I.P. passes to sit and eat and hang with the players who are in attendance (past & present Jets as well as whoever we pick 17th overall, will be there).

Some of you I'll meet up here for Jets/Phins (or perhaps Jets/Phins in MIA if I make the trip) and the rest I'll see you next year!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 24, 2009, 07:34 AM

"124 wrote:

Guys I am going to have to pass. For the 3rd year in a row I will be in NYC at the Jets Official Party. This year my friend who is good friends with Wesley Walker has gotten us V.I.P. passes to sit and eat and hang with the players who are in attendance (past & present Jets as well as whoever we pick 17th overall, will be there).

Some of you I'll meet up here for Jets/Phins (or perhaps Jets/Phins in MIA if I make the trip) and the rest I'll see you next year!

**** you

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Feb 24, 2009, 12:11 PM

Yea, the draft is a nice experience that NOW Im glad I did..because I wouldnt do it again.

..follow me?

Looking foward to having some milks with the phins finest!:up: and enforcer...you too.:hi5:

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 24, 2009, 12:23 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Yea, the draft is a nice experience that NOW Im glad I did..because I wouldnt do it again.

..follow me?

Looking foward to having some milks with the phins finest!:up: and enforcer...you too.:hi5:

You of all peeps should be nice to me. So help me I will drive you to Akron and drop you off in Lebron's old hood.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Feb 24, 2009, 12:49 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

You of all peeps should be nice to me. So help me I will drive you to Akron and drop you off in Lebron's old hood.

Id jump out of the car onto I-71 first!!

124124New Member
Feb 24, 2009, 02:55 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

**** you

:lol:

Sorry brotha. You are coming up for the Jets/Phins game and sitting with me so it'll be all good. We will get autograph seekers, but other than that, no biggie.

124124New Member
Feb 24, 2009, 02:56 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

You of all peeps should be nice to me. So help me I will drive you to Akron and drop you off in Lebron's old hood.

Nobody should ever be nice to you. Nobody.

:wink2:

Was looking foward to meeting you dude, guess it will be at a game or next year.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 24, 2009, 10:53 PM

someone convince Lucky and Griddles to show up as well...:up:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Feb 24, 2009, 10:56 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

someone convince Lucky and Griddles to show up as well...:up:

lucky said he would if hes still single.......

so its a guarentee he will be there :up:

njfinfannjfinfanNew Member
Feb 25, 2009, 12:14 PM

"124 wrote:

:lol:

Sorry brotha. You are coming up for the Jets/Phins game and sitting with me so it'll be all good. We will get autograph seekers, but other than that, no biggie.

You're still welcome to come by Mikes during the regular season for a Dolphins/Jets game or any other Jets game. We get lots of Jet and Giants fans there. :knucks:

Maxine's back! :up:

THOSE WHO ARE LIFTING THE WORLD UPWARD AND ONWARD ARE THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE MORE THAN CRITICIZE.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Feb 25, 2009, 06:02 PM

I might come I got to see how much money I have and I cant drink so I dont know what I would do when you guys are doing that

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 25, 2009, 06:14 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

I might come I got to see how much money I have and I cant drink so I dont know what I would do when you guys are doing that

no worries, we'll get manda to come as well. :hi5:

finsgirliefinsgirlieLuxury Box
Feb 25, 2009, 06:42 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

no worries, we'll get manda to come as well. :hi5:

oh, you're just so cute aren't you. thinking you're all..cute and stuff.

:pity:

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 25, 2009, 08:28 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

I might come I got to see how much money I have and I cant drink so I dont know what I would do when you guys are doing that

Make sure to wear your Hoody and your slacks......hawt....

Big EBig ENew Member
Feb 25, 2009, 08:29 PM

"In_Flames wrote:

no worries, we'll get manda to come as well. :hi5:

pffftt...Manduh is going to be right next to us son.

PhinperorPhinperorLuxury Box
Feb 25, 2009, 08:49 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

pffftt...Manduh is going to be right next to us son.

Is she really?...and oh yeah, when did you adopt me?