1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all Lurkers!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Galant, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Hey there ThePhins lurker!

I just wanted to take a minute to shout out and say thank you for visiting the forums, and also to encourage you to say hello!

It feels like something of a new season with Flores and the Dolphins and even though there's a long way to go before anything is certain, as fans we still enjoy the team, past and present, and each game as it comes (or suffer through it!). Even if you don't think you have any special insight or opinions, please stop by and say hello, because if you love the Dolphins, then there's space for you here.

We'd love to hear from you and get to know some more fans - no matter whether you're new fan, old fan, young kid, old timer, and no matter where you're from around the world.

So, if you're lurker - someone who visits but doesn't have a membership, or doesn't post - or if you haven't posted in a long time - take a second and say hello, and maybe let us know any of the following:

Who's your favourite all time Dolphin?
    Who's your current favourite Dolphin?
    What country are you from?
    How did you become a fan?

(And yes - non-lurkers, you can jump in too!)

See you around!

invid likes this.
  2. FishOutOfWater

FishOutOfWater Member

Jul 27, 2017
    Knoxville, TN
    Wouldn’t say I’m a “lurker”, but I don’t post nearly as much as others.

Favorite Dolphin All-Time: Either Ricky Williams or Jason Taylor

Favorite current Dolphin: If I had to pick one, probably Parker. Love his drive, feel like a lot of guys would’ve given up or looked for a “Fresh Start” after his injury riddled start.

I’m in the U.S., Knoxville, Tennessee to be exact.

My old man is a fan, has been since he was a kid (when it was fun to be a Fins Fan, since the team was founded) and it just kinda stuck with me. Goal is to one day go to a game with him in Miami. Only games I’ve been to were in Cincy a couple years ago and Pittsburgh for the Playoff game several years back. I’m still thawing out from that game.

AGuyNamedAlex and Galant like this.
  3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Nice.

Parker has seen quite the turn around - it felt like he was essentially out of the door and now he's the #1 guy on the squad. Great to see that sort of change and I think it also speaks to the quality of the coaches. In regular employment I've seen how "lazy" workers turn into supervisor material given competent leadership. Of course, maybe more of this was on him rather than the coaches, but either way it's great to see.

How come you've not been able to see a game with your Dad in Miami - both of you live elsewhere?