1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling on the race fans

Discussion in 'Other Sports Forum' started by Ducken, Mar 31, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Ducken

Ducken Luxury Box Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    I was unable to watch the race Sunday due the fire I was at and I was wondering what happened to Matt Kensith? I know he finnished 30th 4 laps back, but how did he get there? Poor car? Crash? poor pit stops? Thanks for any insight on Matt's race.

2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Kenseth got tapped from behind by gilliland, and spun around with some damage to the front end. They ended up having to rip off the splitter... etc... it was a minor short track racing incident while racing for position. Then a few laps later kenseth drove into the corner and intentionally veered his car into gilliland and wrecked him. Kenseth was then called in to his pit by NASCAR to serve a 2 lap penalty for aggressive driving, and was apparently called to the Nascar trailer after the race for a "meeting"

Ducken likes this.
  3. Ducken

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    Thanks a bunch!!:up: Gilliland must have really peed off Matt because that is not how Matt rolls:no:

4. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    If it would have been Jeff Gordon, it would have just been a racing thing.

5. Ducken

Nov 25, 2007
    Lower Delaware
    No dout! This song says it all :sidelol:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3rev1aCwo[/media]

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Thats short track racin at its best though!! It was pretty funny watchin kenseth go after him and wreck him though. he didnt even try to make it look like a racing incident :sidelol: Thats the best part of martinsville, bristol, and richmond IMO. If they move any race away from a short track in next seasons schedule i'll be pretty upset.

7. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    Very true, we finally agree on something:up: