1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling UK Fans!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan_uk, Dec 23, 2007.

Tags:
  1. dolfan_uk

dolfan_uk Member

Dec 2, 2007
    London UK
    If anyone is watchin the Benglas - Browns Game on Sky Sports, Nick halling the Sky Sports Presenter said if the Dolphins win he would dress up as a cheerleader! HAHA. This was like in week 8 or 9, they just showed it again, when they had the dolphins cheerleader in, I hate that guy! Such a Tosser. Hes a Steelers Fan, Always putting down miami at any chance!

Best X-Mas Present will to see that twat dress up in the outfit that they showed! HAHA:ffic:

GO FINS!

2. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    He is a pillock. I remember when he did NFL voice over on Euro-sport in early 90's. As far as im aware he hasnt ever played the game. I can do a better job. Smugness personified, give me Mike Carlson anyday.

3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    that bloke is all sixes and sevens.

4. FanMarino

FanMarino Season Ticket Holder

Nov 24, 2007
    if he could only count that high :lol:

5. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
  6. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    I can't stand him either, I would love is SKY got bombarded with complaints and they kicked his arse off.

7. Miamifire

Miamifire New Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Can you guys post a pix for us on the other side of the pond to see?We can use all the laughs we can get.

8. dolfan_uk

dolfan_uk Member

Dec 2, 2007
    London UK
    ill try get some pics done up. this bloke is a complete TWAT. 99% of the time he contradicts himself.

Mike Carlson on Channel 5, Is a Legend, there is nothing he doesnt know. Its great to listen to him, i even emailed channel 5 to let them know he does a great job.

standby for adapted Nick Hailing pics!!