1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron Wake?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by RickyNeverInhaled, Sep 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    hey, i'm not sure who all remembers me. i haven't been on here in forever...ever since my laptop broke. still haven't got a new one. i get on here every now and then from someone else's computer when i get a chance.

anyway, i'm out of the loop this year. what's the scoop on Cameron Wake? Is he starting this year? i'm thinking about picking him up on my fantasy football team because i bet nobody has him and if he starts i believe he will have a break out year! just thought i would ask you guys. normally ya'll are quicker than google. lmao

the 23rd likes this.
  2. dukane5

dukane5 New Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    he is starting and if you are in a league that gets points for sacks, take him

RickyNeverInhaled likes this.
  3. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    thanks. there's no need to use google for dolphins info when you have an incredible forum like this. thanks for the quick response.

how did he do in pre-season. i haven't even seen a pre-season game this year. what's wrong with me?!?

4. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    He was so-so even though some people thought he was great.

It's hard to tell because we don't know what they wanted him to do and Nolan ran a very vanilla defense.

But the chains come off this week, so time will tell.

RickyNeverInhaled and gunn34 like this.
  5. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    This is me happy as balls with sir Wake

[​IMG]

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    iam one of those who thought he exceeded what was thought that he could do regarding other linebacker duties besides rushing the passer...we already know what he can do rushing the passer, so for me, I think his plane of progression has been excellent...and I include some variable's when using that word...one being his offseason conditioning and dedication to training his body like a pro athlete should do has been elite...Its hard to imagine this dude having another level to reach when it comes to his body, but Ill be damned, he sure did.

7. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Did he say, "see ya in Oakland man, will be coming after you!"

:lol::lol::lol:

mor911 and TheAnswer385 like this.
  8. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    looks like he wished he could say the same.

Awesome though :up:

9. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    he was better than so-so, some things he does on the field just don´t show up on the stats sheet

10. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    Name them?

We don't know what his assignments were, he didn't really get a pass rush. He had 5 tackles in 4 games.

He was so-so, not bad, but not wow.

But like I said, we don't know what his assignments were and the defense was very vanilla.

We will know more this weekend when the chains come off.

11. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Wake was better run stopping than pass rushing but he was only required to set the edge more than rush the Brady...err..passer.

12. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    the problem with that is that reads like Roth at SOLB, not a prolific WOLB .... transformation is a process, i get that ... but not sold that we really want to change the guy.

13. RickyNeverInhaled

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    thanks guys. i don't like the pic of him in a gun shop though. watch him be the best thing since sliced bread out on the field and then he'll get in trouble off the field with whatever gun he was buying. lets hope that's not true. there's nothing wrong with guns, just stupid people who have guns.

anyway, i picked him up on my fantasy football team just in case the optimist are right, but he's on my bench just in case the pessimist are right. lol.

all i know is that i think his part time stats were pretty good last year. i remember thinking that if he was in for the whole game every game last year that he would have some pretty good numbers. but it never works that way. he was playing his butt off to prove himself and he was well rested and had a lot of energy since he wasn't in there for the whole game. this year we'll find out if he can keep it up for the whole game.

14. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Wake is the RealDeal & the Beast whose time has come...