1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

camp battles on offense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 3, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ

LINK
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8089f84a&template=with-video&confirm=true&campaign=ec0005

2. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey

Im getting sick of hearing this, "Beck wasnt drafted by the current regime" crap, and just discount him for that reason alone. Ginn, Ronnie, Satele, and so on werent drafted by the regime, does that mean they suck!
    What the journalists are saying is if Beck totally destroys Henne during TC and Henne proves he cant handle the back up role over Beck, they're going to put Henne at the back up spot anyways.. The best player for the job should get the job, wether thats McCown, Beck, or Henne. I dont care who it is, but to discount a player who has just as much of a chance to perform as the other two, because he is from a different regime, it complete lunacy... (and I hope the coaching staff is smart enough not do this-it only hurts the team).
    And if Henne performs in TC, how he did in minicamps with his head up his arse, we better hope to god Beck beats him out because we'll be in some deep deep doodoo

USArmyFinFan and finsincebirth like this.
  3. finsincebirth

finsincebirth Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Yea man, it especially doesn't make sense because Sporano has come out and said countless times that everbody, including Beck, has a clean slate. If this regime didn't care about Beck at all they wouldn't have spent so much team with him over the summer throwing balls, putting him through workouts, and trying to raise his release point.