1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp clip with Warren Sapp

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by xphinfanx, Jul 24, 2013.

1. PhinFan1968

PhinFan1968 To 2020, and BEYOND! Club Member

He seemed pretty excited about the redzone drills and the receivers, and a few of those catches seemed to be under solid coverage, I can live with that.

xphinfanx likes this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Really enjoyed that. Man, I'd literally pay to subscribe to a website that had coverage of all the drills from each day of training camp. I'd love to form my own opinions on how each player was doing.

What I got from that video is:

- Hartline is doing well (guy off camera said he's beating every guy out there, or something to that effect)
    - Marshall got beat deep by Hartline on that one play... kinda confirms what I've been hearing about Marshall
    - Tannehill holding the ball too damned long... kinda confirms what I've been hearing about Tannehill
    - interesting to see Clabo and Sims paired up for blocking drills. I really love Sims. We'll be seeing a lot of him, imo. Especially 3rd and short and goalline situations.

HULKFish and xphinfanx like this.
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I've thought about it, problem is noone is allowed to film it..

Bpk likes this.
  4. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Not even football season and the daughter was telling me turn down the volume lol.
    Who is wearing the #77 out there?
    I edited another clip with Dion Jordan in it.

Bpk likes this.
  5. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    On the Tannehill play, it seemed the receivers didn't run the correct route, based on the way Ryan was motioning after the play.

6. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    I can't wait till Sunday, August 4th... say about 8pm on NBC! Then we can see the true developments of the team.

Bpk likes this.
  7. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    What I liked from that video was about the 3:00 mark... seeing Brian Tymes get off the line impressively against Brent Grimes and make a catch. Tymes looks big and quick there, I know its one route, but it jumped out at me.

PS I watched without sound while at work, so can't comment on the rest.

8. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

And maybe Tannehill was supposed to progress to another receiver.... or maybe not if it was a drill with just him and one receiver versus coverage at the goalline. This is why it's hard to judge results when you don't know the coaches intentions or the drill.

9. Oboy

Oboy Premium Member Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    While I can't wait either... you do know the starters will probably only play 2-3 series at most. :(