1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camp countdown '08: Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    If they're right, that's twice as many wins as last year. Amazing how 2 years ago they were drinking the Dolphins Kool Ade, albeit spiked with Vodka, now they've since sobered up. They're in the ballpark, at best we win 5.

PhinsRock likes this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    a predicted record of 3 and 13??? God i hope not... We lost what, 4 or 5 games last year by less than 3 points, and we've improved the roster quite a bit already, theres no reason why we shouldnt win more than 3 games.

3. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    We lost 6 games by 3 points.
    Plus, the team should have better players, better coaching and be in better condition due to not having a 'club med' training camp.

4. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Seems fair and 5 wins is all I am expecting. Remember, teams often play down to the competition, and that could be why we were even as close as 3 points in some of those games. Some of those 3 point games were not as close as the score would indicate. I want as many wins as possible, but I'll be surprised if its more than 5 next season. We simply need more talent and more time coaching, a year to instill the new offense and let it sink in should help too. Remember also this is our 97th coaching change in this century, we may have better coaching, but we also have another rookie HC, again.

5. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    Well, it will all depend on the QB. This team will go wherever our underachieving or over-achieving starting QB goes. I still think it will be Beck although some think McCown has only played for bad organizations and this might be his time to shine. Either way, some continuity please!

6. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    It depends more on if Ronnie can stay healthy for a whole year, IMO. If he stays healthy, I see 5-6 wins in our future, heck maybe even more if that offense line is gelled by the beginning of the season.

7. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    I'd rather have this forecast than the playoff bound ones of years past.

8. bkbuffet

bkbuffet Season Ticket Holder

Nov 28, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    I don't see how this has changed... we went 1-15 last year